Bad Day! Bye Bye FD.....

Rotarded1647545491

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot damn what's with the rx-7's getting wtf jacked by dumbasses this summer? Mike, myself, now I hear that Steve's car is messed up? Christ.

Mike if you can use something from my car let me know, i've about got the insurance thing worked out $$ wise so soon ill be able to work out parting the car. Let me know man.

T.c.

Being out of town all weekend; this is terrible news to return to. Mike, you are the reason I have an FD. The hours of insight you have given me have been more helpful than you'll ever know. If/ whatever you build again; know that I will be there to help at any hour. Glad you are ok.

What he said. How bad is the damage to the car? Is there bad frame damage? What about the engine, etc? That sucks Mike.

Holy holy shit, Mike. Holy shit. I just got back in town, and to hear this? Holy shit. :( Glad you are okay!

I was just telling Christine the other day how sick and tired I am of the mexicans moving in around here...

Guest 1sweet3.4
Mike, I gotta admit that everytime i went 161 or broad st. your's was the only car i really envied. The rx7 is one of the most beautiful sculptures on god's green earth and your's was brilliant. I didn't want one for myself until i had seen yours and if the laser sees me through college it's getting retired and i am saving for an fd. But looks like i better do it fast bc they are all getting wrecked it seems. hopefully you will build another and the drivetrain is salvageable. if not the mexican deserves the death penalty. come into our country and drive wrecklessly unlicensed uninsured and wreck the cars of the people who are citizens. just fucked up man. sorry for your loss.

Hey Mike pm me and I'll see if I can't help you get the info you need, I kind of have an inside edge!

Please please! Any info would be greatly appreciated. I wanted to see if he made bail, the charges, etc...

Thanks, You should know I would never do anything stupid with it.

Mike

Guest nitercr02

What about the woman who about made you a hood ornament on her car? Any money out of it?

Sorry to hear about your car, from how everyone else is making it sound, it was one of the best RX-7's out there.. And from the picture, I can see why. Good luck on however you pull out of this mess.

Mike,

I know you're thinking about parting the car out...so this is a plea...ney...the start of a chant to rebuild the car.

Rebuild it!

The car's true performance has not been seen by the masses and it's true potential has not been realized. I know what it was doing on just wastegate. High boost needs to be realized.

Rebuild it!

The car needs to run this year. Your hand built engine with the right turbo, the custom turbo manifold, the porting magic of the manifolds, my tuning, this is all too much to let go of.

Rebuild it!

I couldn't agree more. No one deservers to have that set up more than you. You have months of hours in the details. I haven't seen the car, but i can't think of anyting damaged that you are not capible of fixing. This has to be very discouraging after all the work you have done, but don't part out. You have all the people you need to help. Just let us know when and where.

I would also love to see it rebuilt. I hate the thought of yet another RX-7 going to the scrapyard because it is cheaper to part it out. But I don't know how bad the damage is. You had such a nice car, I want to see it live again!

Mike,

I know you're thinking about parting the car out...so this is a plea...ney...the start of a chant to rebuild the car.

Rebuild it!

The car's true performance has not been seen by the masses and it's true potential has not been realized. I know what it was doing on just wastegate. High boost needs to be realized.

Rebuild it!

The car needs to run this year. Your hand built engine with the right turbo, the custom turbo manifold, the porting magic of the manifolds, my tuning, this is all too much to let go of.

Rebuild it!

+1 rebuild it mike

here you go.......

The driver strut tower is pushed 3 inches back and there are creases behind the strut tower, beside the passenger headlight assembly, and in the firewall below the driver's wiper. The car climbed to rim/tire and will not roll because the frame and the main wiring harness are pushed against the tire.

http://usera.imagecave.com/Rotarded/accident-copy.jpg

http://usera.imagecave.com/Rotarded/accident1-copy.jpg

How feasable would it be to get a blown motor shell? with the damage you are saying it has it might never roll right. That is a big consideration considering (redundant?) that you will probably going at a high rate of speed and it would be dangerous possibly.

Good luck mike, and if you need anything let me know.