Where do you shop for/buy clothes?

RedRocket1647545505

I was just doing some laundry and going through my closet and came to the realization that I need a change. Where do you all buy clothes? I normally hit up the casual crap like A&F, AE, as well as all the other typical mall stores. I'd like to try something different. What do you all suggest? Anybody buy online? I'd prefer that since I hate shopping, but a little bit of in-store shopping is ok if I have to.

I pretty much root through your trash and wear the cloths you throw out.

Guest 78novaman
I'm a cheapass and go to the JCPenny outlet store off of Brice Rd. Can't beat a pair of Wrangler jeans for $9.95! I had to go to a wedding, picked up a nice tie, long sleeve dress shirt, and dress slacks for like $30 in the returned merchandise area.

Guest MissTypeS

Um... Express/Limited, H&M, Wet Seal, BCBG Max Azria, Arden B., sometimes Forever 21, but they make clothes for 9 year olds.

Oh crap, you meant dude's clothing didn't you. Oh well. If you're into the freaky stuff, I really like Charlotte Russe's cheap thongs ;)

true story, no joke...the best deals on clothes are on JCREW's website.

recently, i've been buying a lot of ties and dress shirts. i've been going to stores looking for things on sale and i've ended up buying a lot online rather than in the store.

not to mention, customer service is great only when you need it.

example:

my last order with Jcrew, was over $100. i got two ties, two sweaters (for winter), two pairs of slacks, and some random shit. one of the ties i got had a small stain on it. i called and explained how i was so excited when i saw the UPS guy and how dissapointed i was when i opened the package and the first thing i saw was a small stain on my freshly pink striped tie.

the lady ended up refunding my S&H, and gave 50% off my order (making the total amount around $50.00.

so yeah, that's how i'm going to shop for now on. and i suggest you do the same (after i make my purchases though)

"AE, AF, and Hollister don't make clothes for men. They make clothes for men with women's bodies. If you work out or are larger than a middle school cheerleader, it won't fit you"

I used to love to go in the A&F store at easton and ask the little teen girl in there excuse me where are the 4xlt's please and watch the total look of confusion sweep thier face and they go ummmmmmmm :D

A true shopper cannot possibly pick a favorite store. The places to buy clothes depends on what type of vibe u want to put off. You can find inexpensive quality clothes at several places. U can go to bebe, nordstroms, etc. and spend a crap load of money or u can shop smart...like at the end of season sales. Don't be afraid to go to discount stores...but u have to be willing to really look. I once got a donna karan red leather skirt at shotts for $25...the price tag was $650. See what I mean. I love to shop.

Mostly American Eagle and Buckle. Sometimes will buy a few things at Hollister since my girlfriend works there. Shoes I usually buy Puma's or skateshoes from a skateshop I used to work at in Grove City called The Grind.

Cleveland Thrift Stores for T-shirts.

Kohls for workout clothes and necessities.

Express for accent pieces.

You dont have to spend a lot of money to look like you do. Many of my female friends work in the fashon industry and dress me relatively cheaply. There is no honor in spending $1000 on an outfit that you would look just as contemporary having spent $150.