My 2006 R6 Raven (black) stolen today

chrismindless

EDIT::

Here are recordings of the message the thief 'Pedro' left me on my cell phone:

http://www.chrismindless.com/pedro.wav

this is my edit, with slowed down clips at the end with a 7 db increase to the gain and speed was 50% of the original with pitch adjust.

http://www.chrismindless.com/pedro stole my bike.wav

this clip is the original with no edits.

the numbers I got where:

let me know what you think.

Thank you

----------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I moved to my new place today, a place that is away from all the crap of campus, and I went to bring my bike over to its new safe location and it was gone.

I have reported the bike as stolen.

It is a 2006 Yamaha R6 Raven (black) with LSL frame sliders and damage on the right side from when it was pushed over. If you see a brand new black R6, plz check it. the VIN is jyarj12e66a005558

i dont have the plate numbers but i will once i call the BMV on monday and ill post those up.

i dont expect to get my bike back but at least maybe the assholes will be caught and justice takes it course be it in a courtroom or the top of my fists.

There are not many of these bikes around and if you see one, please check the plates and call the police.

I am offering $1,000 reward to the catching of the assholes that did this. I dont care if I get the bike back, I dont want it after this but I do want to catch the ppl responsible ...

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TRUMAN

Jesus man. It seems like more and more of these stories pop up on the forums each day. I'll keep an eye out! Watch for your bike parts on ebay/forums from a Columbus seller.

If you don't mind me asking...what neighborhood did you move from?

nope. a fuck head named pedro, some piece of trash, little dick fuck head, calls me and tells me he has my bike and wants $6,000 "yo" on his "desk tomorrow yo" and left me his cell number.

no joke, im dead serious. Since it involves the phones, I was told the police are getting the FBI involved ... hehehe plus there are satellite images of my lot when it all happened ... then the truck/van that was used to steal it can be followed to where ever that is ... case closed ...

only if my daddy was governor, It could all happen!

Had to point this out.

Pedro is on here. lol Joined July 26th. lol

hmm..

http://www.columbusracing.com/member.php?u=3294

Probably a coincidence.

Um... I think you guys have the wrong Pedro. It ain't me. Sorry I wish I had better news for you. I have a motorcycle too and I know I would be pretty pissed to walk out and find it gone. Good luck.

Um... I think you guys have the wrong Pedro. It ain't me. Sorry I wish I had better news for you. I have a motorcycle too and I know I would be pretty pissed to walk out and find it gone. Good luck.

Sorry man, I didn't mean to throw ya out there like that. Thought it would be funny in one of those sick, twisted ways. ;)