My 2006 R6 Raven (black) stolen today

chrismindless

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I too apoligize, But you have to admit it is awfully odd

Yep, it is a odd coincidence. As soon as I read the thread today and say the name Pedro I was waiting for someone to do that. It's all good though and understandable. If it was me in his position who knows what I would have thought.

I think any one that has a bike understands where chrismindless is coming from. I park mine in a garage every night and I still think something might happen to it. That's the bad part about a motorcycle .

Yep, it is a odd coincidence. As soon as I read the thread today and say the name Pedro I was waiting for someone to do that. It's all good though and understandable. If it was me in his position who knows what I would have thought.

I think any one that has a bike understands where chrismindless is coming from. I park mine in a garage every night and I still think something might happen to it. That's the bad part about a motorcycle .

Yea, for real. Hell, mine sat in the garage for a long time and got yanked the day it came out..wtf..

I have heard of people installing bolts into the garage floor so they can bolt the bike down. That might slow em down long enough for you to run and kill em..

speaking from experience you will not see your bike again. Ive had two bikes stolen...one was on campus. It happens more than people realize. Sorry bout your luck, I know how it is...

+1. I wish I saw mine around here..

Good luck with the insurance company and I hope you got GAP insurance..

insurance is what it is .. i can grab up a lawyer if I have to ..

gap, oh get this one. The dealership set up my insurance and told me the GAP was through the insurance company, state farm. I called state farm and they told me they do not have any Gap coverage available at this time!!!

I called the dealership and told them that I have paperwork from them saying I have GAP insurance and that if all else fails, they will be picking up the difference.

we'll see ... my new place has 5 stairs ... my bike sits in my living room from here on out!

You know it is funny you mention that whole GAP thing..

I got a letter from mine from when my buell was stolen and GAP only paid 200 leaving me with a 1500 dollar bill.. I thought GAP was suspose to pay for the difference...

Here are recordings of the message the thief 'Pedro' left me on my cell phone:

http://www.chrismindless.com/pedro.wav

this is my edit, with slowed down clips at the end with a 7 db increase to the gain and speed was 50% of the original with pitch adjust.

http://www.chrismindless.com/pedro stole my bike.wav

this clip is the original with no edits.

the numbers I got where:

let me know what you think.

Thank you

If you put the 614.806.5248 in Google it come back with this:

http://www.episcopal-dso.org/pdf/2006directorybooklet.pdf

Other Phone: 614.806.5248. Home Phone: 614.771.0892. Home Address: 5000 Shannonbrook,. Columbus, 43221. Position: Deacon, St. Patrick, Dublin

Park, Ciritta "Cricket" Boyer

E-Mail: CBPark@aol.com

Church Phone: 614.766.2664

Other Phone: 614.806.5248

Home Phone: 614.771.0892

Home Address: 5000 Shannonbrook, Columbus, 43221

Position: Deacon, St. Patrick, Dublin

Spouse: Stephen Paulus

Map Quest: Columbus Landscape Assn: 614-527-5272

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?cat=5000%20Shannonbrook&formtype=address&addtohistory=&address=5000%20Shannonbrook%20Dr&city=Columbus&state=OH&zipcode=43221%2d5245&country=US&geodiff=1

Being that the guy sounds Latino and the address is a landscape business.... Not to stereotype or anything, sorry if anyone gets offended. Just trying to help.....

Here is the info on the property on the Franklin county auditors page:

http://www.franklincountyohio.gov/auditor//

Parcel ID Address Index Order Card

560-196085-00 5000 SHANNONBROOK DR Street Address 1 of 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Owner Information

Call 614-462-4663 if incorrect

PARK STEPHEN W &

CIRITTA B

5000 SHANNONBROOK DR

COLUMBUS OH 43221-5245

Tax Bill Mailing Information

Mail Changes Only - Click Here

FIFTH THIRD CINCINNATI

FIRST AMERICAN STE 400

1721 MOON LAKE BLVD

HOFFMAN ESTATES IL 60194-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Value Information

Market Land Value 29,100

Agricultural Value 0

Market Impr. Value 128,000

Market Total Value 157,100

Legal Description

SHANNONBROOK DR

SHANNONBROOK SEC 1

LOT 21

560-N044MM -012-00

Sales Data

Sale Amount $77,605

Date 02/20/1985

# of Parcels 1

Conveyance #

Exempt #

Building Data

Year Built 1984

Total Rooms 5

Bedrooms 3

Full Bathrooms 1

Half Bathrooms 1

Square Footage 1497

Tax Dist 560 COLUMBUS-HILLIARD C.S.D.

School Dist 2510 HILLIARD CSD

Land Use [510] 1-FAMILY DWELLING ON PLATTED LOT

Neighborhood 00800

Board of Revision No

Homestead No

2.5% Reduction Yes

Assessments No

CDQ Year

2005 Annual Taxes $2,721.54

2005 Total Taxes Paid $2,721.54

I bet they have a son and he uses his parents cell phone......

BINGO! something!

Cricket says her SON has a bike ... means he rides and has other friends that ride most likely. I hope to talk to the police today, I have a lot for them to go on.

Im heading over there now, im going to take a look at the house and snap some pictures. I might have to keep an eye on that house.