Site temporarily was unavailable today

MrMeanGreen

Sorry everyone, I didn't realize the domain had expired (been a long week).

1) I didn't receive the yearly "domain renewal" email that I usually start getting two months before it expires, and I've shot the registrar an inquiry email as to why this didn't happen and what they're going to do to fix it.

2) It usually didn't matter, I had it set to "auto-renew" on the debit card associated with my bank account in years past. However, I closed that account earlier in the year when I got divorced as well as the card with it.

Since CR now has an actual bank account with their own funds and debit card, I've added the info the to domain account so that it auto-renews to the CR debit card. I sleep during the day, so I wasn't awake when it went down and onyl found out after my brother called me.

Sorry for the inconvenience, everyone. Thanks :)

Some of you may have issues still getting on. This is because the DNS (Data Name Server, it tells the internet where to find the hosting location of a site) has to propogate across internet providers again. In my case (WOW), the change was immediate. It can takes minutes to days, and so far, the people who seem to be unable to access CR still are using Roadrunner.

If by tomorrow night people are still have issues accessing the site, I'll look further into it.

Some of you may have issues still getting on. This is because the DNS (Data Name Server, it tells the internet where to find the hosting location of a site) has to propogate across internet providers again. In my case (WOW), the change was immediate. It can takes minutes to days, and so far, the people who seem to be unable to access CR still are using Roadrunner.

If by tomorrow night people are still have issues accessing the site, I'll look further into it.

A) DNS = Domain Name System

(http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/D/DNS.html)

B) If people are still having problems, use http://www.benstillman.com. I temporarily pointed it to CR to avoid these issues.