This is what's wrong with America...

Casper

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/10/18/no.tag.ap/index.html

Fucking liberals. Seriously.

Several school administrators around Attleboro, a city of about 45,000 residents, took aim at dodgeball a few years ago, saying it was exclusionary and dangerous.

Jesus Christ, folks... Get a grip on reality. They're games. So your kid is fat and gets left out. You know what? Nobody fucking cares. Fuck your commitees. Fuck your liberal beliefs of feelings and fairness. This is complete bullshit.

liberals suck

conservatives suck just as much

for every liberal fucktard, there is a conservative fucktard. thats why this country will never get anywhere

What are you talking about? I would definitely vote for that guy!!

Best quote ever:

“Hey all you illegals, put your shoes on. Go home. Don’t come back now, y’hear?”

shit when I was a kid recess was great we played football kickball dodgeball scoccer you name it we played it. It was not uncommon to came back to class bloody and brused. Hell in the fourth grade I got hit so hard I got a concusion and was out of school 2 days. Came back and watch the same thing happen to someone else. we never got yelled at or was told to stop. the school realized accidents happen. Its really sad that they have to do shit like this.

The school is not entirely to blame if everyone and thier brother was sue happy schools wouldn't have to worry about silly shit like this.

So basically everyone is going to grow up a huge pussy now.

I'm going to homeschool my kid and he can play tackle football with his dad.

and on your back porch will be a Child Services agent, waiting to take your kid because you were "inappropriately touching" him.

Honestly, no it is not.

it is more so than you believe....... genetics is the answer to alot of problems of humanity! and one day will cause the end of humanity too!

kids do need to get out and do more.....but the more friends you have ....the more trouble there is...sex,drugs,ect..

i agree if we keep letting these assholes run our lives ...soon we wont be able to even watch football! or anything else for that matter!

it is more so than you believe....... genetics is the answer to alot of problems of humanity! and one day will cause the end of humanity too!

kids do need to get out and do more.....but the more friends you have ....the more trouble there is...sex,drugs,ect..

i agree if we keep letting these assholes run our lives ...soon we wont be able to even watch football! or anything else for that matter!

Uhm, sex, drugs, etc are good things I thought??? :confused:

Ok maybe i misinterpretted this but it seems one common argument your trying to use is the pawning off of blame. "It's not my fault my kids are fat, its genetics", "It's not my fault my kids do drugs, it's b/c of their friends."

Please say this isn't what your trying to say.

Ok maybe i misinterpretted this but it seems one common argument your trying to use is the pawning off of blame. "It's not my fault my kids are fat, its genetics", "It's not my fault my kids do drugs, it's b/c of their friends."

Please say this isn't what your trying to say.

no but those are other reasons!!! its true! i know some lazy ass fukin kids that dont exercise to save their life!!!!!! and they are skinnier than hell i was just giving some other examples...thats all! i think that kids should get out and play sports! and exercise,ect! you just cant blame all this on one thing!

and dodgeball rules.......mainly when you knock them out cold..now thats a hit!!!! :D