what a dick

undr_psi

Ain't the internet great. People with nothing beter to do than this sort of shit are now video taping their stupidity and posting it on the internet for everyone to see.

As far as kicking this guys ass, na... someone should just figure out where the guy lives and email the link to this to every company that this guy might go to looking for a job. Figuring this would not only fuck him, but his worthless parents as well. So maybe when he's 40 and living at home because he can't find a job because of this shit, he will understand why being a douchebag and taping it for the internet is not a good course of action.

My 2 cents

yea, since hes in a car yelling at people its wrong, but you replace the kid with a deafening locomotive airhorn and it's hillarous? ambivalence is a bitch :D

The horn doesn't sware at 7 year olds playing in their front yards. Also most people will laugh at the horn afterwards whereas almost nobody will find what that kid has to say amusing.

That was funny; mean, but funny. "there is no such thing as santa claus."

That's about where I lost it in the video.. I laughed my fucking ass off

Imagine telling a little kid that, you'd ruin their hopes and dreams for years.

What was up with the old guy outside watering his yard in a Speedo? He deserved to get yelled at.

If i was the guy with the shovel standing in the road i would have removed that mullet cut mess from the car.