what girl beat down

Linn1647545492

you know i have an opinion about this kind of shit. really ive been there, just with males. i came out a lot better then that im sure. you know i have decided to hold my opinion to myself. you guys can figure out where im going.

What? If your going to make this kind of post, just say what the hell your talking about. So, you jumped someone? vice/versa? whats the big secret?

you know i have an opinion about this kind of shit. really ive been there, just with males. i came out a lot better then that im sure. you know i have decided to hold my opinion to myself. you guys can figure out where im going.

and the award goes to 360iroc for the most useless post in CR history

dont beat around the bush and only suggest you mean something, either say it and man up to it, or dont post at all

and the award goes to 360iroc for the most useless post in CR history

dont beat around the bush and only suggest you mean something, either say it and man up to it, or dont post at all

Agreed.

Also, you find out who your true friends are in a situation like that.

You probably have to imagine that the friends have never been in that situation before so naturally they froze.

And people who do that kind of stuff usually get whats coming to them. When the persons down quit. With the way people are now a days, doing that stupid shit will leave you with a big peep hole where your brain use to be... its a never ending cycle.

THE VIOLENCE HAS GOT TO STOP!! :thumbup:

Ok, I did my good deed for the week....

hate crimes can happen to anyone... it doesnt just have to be white people against black people or mexicans or muslims or whatever, it can be in reverse just as easily.

September 11th ring a bell??? Assuming it wasnt a setup by the american government... dunno if anyone is still suspicious...

this is the defination of a hate crime, it is just never spoken about that way. This is racism, to its full extent. But if a black person were to get beat down, then there would be a riot. Im sending the link to the NAACP and asking them if this is a hate crime?

this is the defination of a hate crime, it is just never spoken about that way. This is racism, to its full extent. But if a black person were to get beat down, then there would be a riot. Im sending the link to the NAACP and asking them if this is a hate crime?

just because a black an white person gets in to a fight dont mean it is a hate crime i feel bad for the lady that got beat down.it might not have nothing to do with race.

just because a black an white person gets in to a fight dont mean it is a hate crime i feel bad for the lady that got beat down.it might not have nothing to do with race.

1 black person beating down 1 white person = white person talking shit then getting pwned.

7 black people, 2 women, 5 males, crowded around a car with 3 white girls, one getting her ass kicked by at least 1 male and 1 female while the others encourage it to go on = hate crime.

I honestly think this is the most intelligent post I've even seen from you, aside from the grammar like usual.

Good for you, Bill :)

hate crimes can happen to anyone... it doesnt just have to be white people against black people or mexicans or muslims or whatever, it can be in reverse just as easily.

September 11th ring a bell??? Assuming it wasnt a setup by the american government... dunno if anyone is still suspicious...

While i completely agree with you, i dont think i can think of one time where a hate crime was charged towards a minority.

It seems the Majority gets charged with the hate crimes more often than not because its easy to do and easier to make an accusation when coming from a minority.