U of M just arrived in Columbus

Dave1647545494

ha. i just said something to one of the supervisors at my work about them coming into port columbus...he goes "they flew from ann arbor???" when i said "thats what i hear" he goes "well...i guess directions in a bus would be hard from anyone from michigan...im glad to see they were able to find their terminal number to get onto the plane"

OSU > U of M

I work at the airport, my hanger has a completely clear view of the south runway. I didn't even know that they were there until a co-worker told me that they were about to land. bfd. She is a Michigan fan, so she was all super excited to watch her team. Nice girl, dumb, but nice.

O-H

I am thinking of getting rid of my car. I figure if I get a Michigan plate and write, drove south til I smelled it and east til I stepped in it.... It will get flipped and burned and I can get a new car.

Predictable mob mentality behavior.

Guest MX3Chick
ha. i just said something to one of the supervisors at my work about them coming into port columbus...he goes "they flew from ann arbor???" when i said "thats what i hear" he goes "well...i guess directions in a bus would be hard from anyone from michigan...im glad to see they were able to find their terminal number to get onto the plane"

OSU > U of M

LOL...its true though.

I wore my OSU jersey to work today because they are having Perdue/Indiana day (stupid Hoosiers) and got to listen to a chorus of "boos" from some people. I told them "I know, OSU leaves you speachless and that's all you can manage to spit out right now. You wouldnt know what a real football team looked like anyways"

For those who give a ...... Michigan's football team just landed at the Port Columbus Airport. I watched them land and unload their players and stuff onto two buses.

M

Uhm, are you sure??????

Shortly before 1:30 p.m. on Friday, Michigan's team buses left Ann Arbor to travel to Columbus, Ohio, site of Saturday's game. Television news footage showed a visibly grim Michigan coach Lloyd Carr getting on the bus along with several forlorn looking players and staff members. The team was expected to arrive in Columbus at 4:30 p.m.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/ncaa/11/17/schembechler.obit.ap/index.html?cnn=yes

Its about half way down the page. Why would the fly in to Port Columbus to ride busses home, then ride busses back the next day?????

Um by the columbus media, U of M boarded a bus TODAY at 1:15pm bound for Columbus after being informed of Michigan's greatest coach passing. So I think you were mis informed......

http://www.nbc4i.com/cfoot572/10345488/detail.html

Quoted at the bottom of the story:

"Michigan coach Lloyd Carr and his team boarded a bus for Columbus at about 1:15 p.m. Video taken showed what appeared to be a quiet Wolverine team leaving the school's football facilities."

Um by the columbus media, U of M boarded a bus TODAY at 1:15pm bound for Columbus after being informed of Michigan's greatest coach passing. So I think you were mis informed......

http://www.nbc4i.com/cfoot572/10345488/detail.html

Quoted at the bottom of the story:

"Michigan coach Lloyd Carr and his team boarded a bus for Columbus at about 1:15 p.m. Video taken showed what appeared to be a quiet Wolverine team leaving the school's football facilities."

Watched them get on the bus on ESPN news about an hour ago. Maybe they flew in the decoy team!