Michigan > Ohio

MrMeanGreen

So I'm in the Bay City area today and tomorrow. The ONLY thing Michigan has over Ohio (well, two things):

1) 70mph speed limit on the highway

2) No front plates

But our college football team stills kicks fucking ass. That is all.

i have driven over 70mph with out a front plate in ohio so there fore nothing is special about michigan and you lose :-p

Space Ghost - You're lucky you didn't get nabbed by any of the unmarked Camaro's or Impala SS's they have up here. Some of them even have tint on the windows.

I can understand not seeing one of those but,

I don't know how I missed it, it's as big as a house......embarrassing. :nono:

Legally running 75mph without fear of getting clocked doing 10 over without a front plate FTW, Paul :p

Phil, I'm taking over McKay Press, which is across the street from Dow. In addition to some other big names they print for, Dow is one of them. I'm also eventually taking over Pressman Press a few miles away.

Legally running 75mph without fear of getting clocked doing 10 over without a front plate FTW, Paul :p

Phil, I'm taking over McKay Press, which is across the street from Dow. In addition to some other big names they print for, Dow is one of them. I'm also eventually taking over Pressman Press a few miles away.

I'm going to take over your anus.

Usually when you talk about something being qualitatively better than another you do a pros AND the cons comparison. So far Michigan has two things (maybe?) better than Ohio about a 4 billion things about it that are worse than in Ohio. Guess which one wins?

I can do winter testing and still be within the state of Michigan, instead of my company sending me to f-ing Minnisota.

Guest StealthECOtec
the front plate law is overrated. most cops around here don't actually care. in fact, the only cops that have ever said anything to me were statey's on I-70 towards zanesville, nobody in columbus area cares if i have it or not. We wouldnt have a front plate law if Taft hadn't vetoed the attempt to get rid of it.

I can do winter testing and still be within the state of Michigan, instead of my company sending me to f-ing Minnisota.

Come on now, you know the uppers is like a whole different state. How's your snow up there right now? Conditions here are somewhat sketchy. :o Getting some snow today though.

Fucking Minnesota right. We got drunk last night and sang Karaoke, yes we are that bored. I can’t wait for Winnipeg.

Come on now, you know the uppers is like a whole different state. How's your snow up there right now? Conditions here are somewhat sketchy. :o Getting some snow today though.

Fucking Minnesota right. We got drunk last night and sang Karaoke, yes we are that bored. I can’t wait for Winnipeg.

Our track in the UP got rain on Mon/Tues and there is nothing left. Good thing too! I'm still doing high mu development!

Our track in the UP got rain on Mon/Tues and there is nothing left. Good thing too! I'm still doing high mu development!

That sucks, but looks like we are getting another cold snap this weekend. Haha, a little behind in schedule? I know, the story of this industry. :o

• 2 months later...
yes they do, parking lights.

Michigan law doesn't require any exterior markings, lights on, or sitting in plain sit. (My kid brother is a cop up there) It's a little more of a sport up there. Plus the water is blue like it's supposed to be not brown. By the way what's the difference between a legacy and a wanna be? About 162 miles and 4 national championships. :finger: GO BLUE! Proud supporter of the winningest team in NCAA history 860-282-36 (.745)!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Wolverines_football

Michigan law doesn't require any exterior markings, lights on, or sitting in plain sit. (My kid brother is a cop up there) It's a little more of a sport up there. Plus the water is blue like it's supposed to be not brown. By the way what's the difference between a legacy and a wanna be? About 162 miles and 4 national championships. :finger: GO BLUE! Proud supporter of the winningest team in NCAA history 860-282-36 (.745)!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Wolverines_football

oh lord...