whats going on

coupe_no

You might put in new rings? lol

Don't try to pretend what you're talking about kid.

We used to have kids like this in our Auto Tech classes at school. I just sat back and laughed at them.

guess what? im not putting in new rings cause i only got 85kmi. :cool:

i have a kid in my AT class that is EMO like you!!! you want me to get his number?

Posted by this queer on Xanga:

This is just lame.

I feel so unwanted as of lately. It seems like I have to beg my friends or convince them to hang out with me. If they are doing something they don't invite me or even try to make the gesture. Girls are even worse. I made plans with 3 different girls tonight, all of them bailed on me. One girl I made plans with like weeks ago and she decided she was going to drink and acted like she was doing me a favor not letting me hang out with her. So I go to sleep at 11:20 on a Friday night. Nothing to do but lay and my bed and pity myself, listening to Mos Def. I hate my life, I'm so unwanted. Other people will never even return my phone calls. I call random people all the time, they always say, oh I"ll call you back later. When is later, a month later? Fuck this shit, I wish I could just disappear.

lets dress up like gangsters and take pictures of ourselves dood!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you dig into someone's personal shit to make a point?

Ban this clown.

Seriously, the personal shit needs to stop. People think because I have an s13 means I want to street race because of people like this.

Well maybe next time when you come and introduce yourself to a new group of people you shouldn't act like a know-it-all douchebag. Try it out. You might get somewhere in life.

he hit the spot :thumbup:

Guest ajp240
lol a ka-t? You'll be happy with that for like.. a day

and with an SR20 you'll be happy for a week.

it's better, but still sucks, haha.

i would know. :p

The kid is clueless, I didn't even go to a tech school and I can honestly say I have more knowledge about his own car, than he does.

You're not worthy kid, go troll somewhere else.

how the?... how do you know this bub? do you know me? have you talked to me? the truth is i know more about your dog than you do, honestly, are you just trying to make yourself look smart or something? :confused: friggin kids these days tell you what

how the?... how do you know this bub? do you know me? have you talked to me? the truth is i know more about your dog than you do, honestly, are you just trying to make yourself look smart or something? :confused: friggin kids these days tell you what

I don't have to try to make myself look smarter.. you're doing a good job yourself proving to everyone else I'm smarter. Oh, and for the record.. unless you miraculously became older than I am, don't call me a kid ever again.

For you my friend.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/qwik5o/CoupeNoSignature.jpg

haha i just got done reading the thread where you messed with the miata and i was thinking about how cool that was and you did it to me!!! (even though its :gay2: )

Guest zerograde1
I have been here since august and I am still a newb, but atleast I know that this kid dung himself a hole he has no chance of getting out of. Good luck though with the KA. If I had a 240 I would definately go with the sr20.

• 4 weeks later...