whats going on

coupe_no

because its BETTER. sr20s are wimpy. ka24s have just that, .4 litre more. and you can just keep the motor in the car and not have to swap anything. they become monsters :burn:

so let me get this right, your telling my you can make more power with the stock KA motor than a sr20 and the KA motor is a better motor to make power with?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because its BETTER. sr20s are wimpy. ka24s have just that, .4 litre more. and you can just keep the motor in the car and not have to swap anything. they become monsters :burn:

Interesting

yeah if you beef up the internals

Very interesting, have fun doing all that with the engine still in the car.

Fucking newbs.

Omgfgffggg!!! 3fast3furioussss Just Comes Out!!! Im 17 Annddd My Dadderss Let Me Drivvee...googllee Search...i Live In Columbussss...and Im A Fucking Racer...so "columbus Racing"...omfgfgfgf New Friendddssss..ill Go Show Them My Uber Carrr Knowledge

Omgfgffggg!!! 3fast3furioussss Just Comes Out!!! Im 17 Annddd My Dadderss Let Me Drivvee...googllee Search...i Live In Columbussss...and Im A Fucking Racer...so "columbus Racing"...omfgfgfgf New Friendddssss..ill Go Show Them My Uber Carrr Knowledge

LOL - owned.

#1. i havent seen 3f3f and i dont plan on watching it

#2. ill be an adult january 14 and my dad doesnt let me drive his cars because ive had 2 licsense suspensions

#3. i didnt happen upon this site and i dont live in columbus

#4. im not a racer

#5. i dont need new friends

#6. im in my second year of auto tech and still learning many a thing

what are YOU doing here?

ill make a deal with you, get your s13, put a turbo on the tired 130k mile KA motor and ill race you in my stock camaro for $50. Hows that sound??

Here ill even post a video of my car, save as

vid doesnt save/work for me, but thats a waste of gas anyway

Jeff Taylor

Nissan Wannabe

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:22 pm

Post subject: 528wHP / 420 wTQ on STOCK internals

(the dyno vid) http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jetaylor/Jeff_KAT_Record.wmv

if im lucky to get anywhere near that, then racing v8s will be a waste of gas.

ok seen your vid and not impressed. you using spray?

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f277/punkhott712/babybottle.jpg

You're not from Columbus AND you don't race, why the hell are you on columbusracing.com????

If you're 17 and in your 2nd year of tech, you still don't know shit. I'm assuming you're in a highschool tech program as I don't see you being PSEO. I've judged the competition at CSCC of the best HS guys around. To be frank, they were horrible. Half couldn't recognize a connecting rod or fuel injector. The other half couldn't even do a simple test for voltage drop.

If you won't race Linn, then I'll race you for $50. If you win I'll give you the $50 + gas money.

Lastly, the term is "hard ass" not "hard asshole". Nice try with the smilies.

Jeff Taylor

Nissan Wannabe

Posted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:22 pm

Post subject: 528wHP / 420 wTQ on STOCK internals

(the dyno vid) http://filebox.vt.edu/users/jetaylor/Jeff_KAT_Record.wmv

if im lucky to get anywhere near that, then racing v8s will be a waste of gas.

ok seen your vid and not impressed. you using spray?

then why dont we race for alittle more money if racing V8s is a waste of gas, you name the figure and we can lock it in.

my z is stock, hope you can keep up :p

#1. i havent seen 3f3f and i dont plan on watching it

#2. ill be an adult january 14 and my dad doesnt let me drive his cars because ive had 2 licsense suspensions

#3. i didnt happen upon this site and i dont live in columbus

#4. im not a racer

#5. i dont need new friends

#6. im in my second year of auto tech and still learning many a thing

#1 Bullshit. Everybody goes and sees or rents FF. They show cars and you have an interest in cars. Doesn't mean you like the plot.

#2 Don't forget to sign up for selective service at the post office. And with 2 suspensions already, might want to look into basket weaving.

#3 If you didn't " happen upon this site", how did you hear about it?

#4 Then why are you talking about building a car to make a V8 look slow?

#5 New friends is part of growing up. If you live in your bubble and then one day it breaks and your friends move on, it's just you and your wanna be fast car.

#6 The most intelligent thing you have posted yet.

Look Cub Scout; this can be a great site to learn from. You can also get your ass handed to you 2 posts after telling someone they have a nice car. It's the internet. Slow playing newer concepts and words of wisdom might be a better approach for you. At 17 and new to the site, I don't even want to here you say where the spark plugs are on my motor. Show us your speed machine in the Spring and everyone shuts up. Or you can bring it into Columbus tonight and get dragged around 270.