I got engaged last night.

Dr. Pomade

I don't know you/never met you, but based on that pic I will say you likely got the better half of the deal ;)

Congrats! Hang onto your stuff....mom-in-law to be may talk about selling your ride to help pay for a wedding and try and convince you a sedan is best :p

You can always look forward to modding a mini-van :eek:

Here's a pic of her, for those of you who don't know her:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats tilley...

i just passed the one year mark in october.

i love being married. hopefully you will as well.

sounds like a kick ass way to propose. shell never forget it.

only bad thing is the bar has been raised. and now for anniversarys.. you must go above and beyond.

Congratulations, that was interesting way to do such. I wish you and your new wife to be the best and I am looking forward to meeting you and the Z06 in the future. My wife and I have been married for twelve years and have two children and she was one of the best decisions I made:)

Thanks for all the kind words.

I don't know you/never met you...ou can always look forward to modding a mini-van :eek:

LOL - yeah, it's obvious you don't know me - I'll walk to the grocery store with children on my back before I drive a mini-van. :)

Congrats, any dates set or idea of when you guys tie the knot?

No, not really, beyond knowing that I will NEVER get married on a day that OSU plays football.

Congrats Tilley!!! from what I have heard its all down hill from here especially after the honeymoon ;) good luck !

Also did the Bluejacket win or lose?

Jackets won.

Congrats bro! Just remember a few things...A happy wife is a happy life and diamonds are a girls best friend. Oh, and never go to bed mad.

Oh yeah, and make sure she knows that God gave women short feet so they can stand closer to the kitchen counter to do the dishes and cook. ;-)

Best wishes.

BC

Congrats bro! Just remember a few things...A happy wife is a happy life and diamonds are a girls best friend. Oh, and never go to bed mad.

Oh yeah, and make sure she knows that God gave women short feet so they can stand closer to the kitchen counter to do the dishes and cook. ;-)

Best wishes.

BC

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Thanks for all the kind words.

LOL - yeah, it's obvious you don't know me - I'll walk to the grocery store with children on my back before I drive a mini-van. :)

Wow Congrats man. Funny you say that about the Minivan the wife and I were the same way. If and when you deceide to have kids and happen to have multiples your stance on the minivan idea may change. :) yours did.

but again congrats on the new journey in your life. May not feel like its changed but it has.