OR Meet & Greet - PIC's thread

SWing'R

Since the pictures portion of the other thread is now gone, thought I'd help recreate it here.

Here are my pics from the Meet & Greet last weekend...

http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w139/davidjrosso/BikeNights_MotorcycleEvents/OR_Meet_An_Greet_2008-10-26/?albumview=grid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think someone was really snapping away i dont remember who it was

It was BigBlueBird. I was thinking about him today as I was behind a school bus, it said BlueBird on the mud flaps :)

i think someone was really snapping away i dont remember who it was

that was me....I was trying to get a picture of you so I could blow it up (POSTER SIZE) and put it in my bedroom so you would be the last person I looked at before going to bed. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Seriously I was trying out a new camera I bought on Friday. It sucks....actually I suck at taking the pics. It's a bit more complicate than I had bargained for.

My pics died in the computer crash & I'm not gonna post them again!

Edited by PrincessPratt

that was me....I was trying to get a picture of you so I could blow it up (POSTER SIZE) and put it in my bedroom so you would be the last person I looked at before going to be. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

all you have to do is ask i can stand really still for along time no need to waste money on a poster :lol:

I lifted this one to my bucket account because it was chocked full of hotness.

DA-GIRLS.jpg

I told u in the thread that got erased that we have a good looking bunch of people! And u were right Michael...there u r in the background. I didn't know what u were talking about when u posted that on myspace.

I told u in the thread that got erased that we have a good looking bunch of people! And u were right Michael...there u r in the background. I didn't know what u were talking about when u posted that on myspace.

I think he is talking to kawi kid.

Kawi is standing right in front of him.:D