Thank you LaSota racing!!

Joe

A HUGE tanks goes out to LaSota racing, especially to Don for not laughing when I asked about an 89 octane tune to be put on my SCT switch chip for my Cobra.

Tonight after work, I was cursing that I only have a 97 Cobra to drive when its not warm enough to ride my bike. At least I have snow tires, was all that I could say.

The car had about 1/8 tank of 93oct in it and I stopped at the Shell on sawmill and 270 to fill up on my way home. Roads were terrible, and before getting to the gas station, the car was sliding sideways threatening to go into the ditch in front of Einstein Bros! I nursed it in and pulled up to the pumps doing a half donut to get nice and parallel with them! :thumbup: Once I looked, I realized that Shell was OUT! of 93oct!! Oh well, good thing I have my switch chip. Moved the selector to 89-91 mode and filled up with 89 octane junk. Pulling out I noticed a few things. The first being that so much timing was pulled for it to run safely on 89 that the car had NO low end, and the second being that the no low end made it behave BEAUTIFULLY in the snow! My car has a 12lb flywheel, 4.10 gears, exhaust, and a spec stage 2 clutch in it but with snow tires and an 89 octane tune, I made it home incident free! I was more than able to pass 4wd trucks and AWD cars who were having trouble. Other than my knee hurting from having to ride the clutch for my 2 f'ing hour trip from sawmill/161 to Hoover Dam last night was a fairly decent ride home!

So thanks again LaSota for making the Mustang a vehicle that can and SHOULD be driven in snow!!!

Guest LSWON333
Rob loves my cock, and is sexy to boot. Good guys :)

WOW, LOL I always thought there was something weird about him lol JK Rob.

Excellent service, I wouldnt have been happier if I went anywhere else.!!!!!!

I wonder if I could market snow tunes? lol :D Glad it worked out for you.

Rob

I volunteer my car to be the test bed for all future tunes!! Oh, what can I expect to see performance with with the race gas map compared to the 93 map? I am thinking not much as the car is N/A but who knows.