11-2-08 Ride

skulls

Triing to ge the last ride of the summer in tomorrow. Leaving from vrod daves house a about 11:30 , destination unknown ( open for suggestions)

Leave a post if interested in going or give me a ring @ (614) 403-3179

Vrod lives in the south columbus area ( canal winchester):cool::cool:

its also called the "Vas deferens of the dragon".

people like to compare it to the "tail of the dragon", its not like it at all.

but it is a fun road to ride. lots of twisties, blind corners, gravel,amish and horseshit on the road. i like it at least.

for those who dont know what a vas deferens is here you go:

The vas deferens (plural: vasa deferentia), also called ductus deferens, (Latin: "carrying-away vessel") is part of the male anatomy of some species; they transport sperm from the epididymis in anticipation of ejaculation.

555 is a state route that runs from Zanesville to the South, all the way to the river. It's twisty, a bit rough in some parts just South of Zanesville, particularly South-bound. It's basically one of the earliest roads in Ohio. I call it a paved wagon trail, but it's a lot of fun to ride.

oh nice ok i see it now. we'll have to hit that up for real heh. Man, its nice today.. next week is going to be colder. I think ill have to wait until next year for this.

536 route looks really nice too but looks like it is a pretty far ride.

That rode looks sweet! I'd like to do 555 and this 536. Looks like it it would take 2 hour and 41 min from my door to 536 off 78. Will have to make a day trip in the long hours of the summer starting out really early to make it, but probably worth it.

Kosmo and I went out to 536 awhile back and had a little fun. Don't expect to hit triple digits on that road but it was pretty clean when we were on it. Most of the corners have a 20mph recommended speed. The scenery was really something though and if you catch Rt.800 back up, you will be grinning quite a bit. Now that's all I think about when the motorcycle thoughts race through my head. I won't even ride now unless I can hit some curves...