Valentine's Plans, what ya doin for the lady?

SpaceGhost

Well I guess I got owned for valentines day

I ordered some stuff for the wife online totaling 130 and change

2 dozen roses, vase, Candy, Bear & Balloons

Since I knew they was comming from out of town I choose the guaranteed by Noon. Well weather delayed that to 2pm. I called the wife and told her to go get it she replied okay I'll call you back.

45 minutes later she says nobody knows anything about them..... Grrrrrr

I call fed Ex and they said it went the the Shipping/Rec Dept which is now closed. So now she'll get all this a day late and im kinda pissed about it. Sorry for the rant

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you know...

-Girls only like flowers if they arrive where everyone else can see them. It is an indication to the other mares in the office that she is worthy of embellishment. If you bring flowers home and she does indeed get excited, it just means she is happy you are actually paying attention to her rather than [TV sport, video games, your daughter's friends, your balls, etc].

-The most powerful gift is something sentimental that somehow indicates that you paid attention to something she said/did at least once in the past. Example: In the courting stage she says in passing that she believes that flowers are overrated and if she were a dude she would have a cheese cake and Chocolate syrup delivered. If 6 months later you have a messenger drop off a full cheese cake and chocolate syrup from the cheesecake factory, you are the winner.

-I could be "Hitch" of Columbus.