What pisses you off?

Guest Hal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10. MEPS

If only some people knew how fuckings shitty this place really is. I was there for 12 hours for my physical and and again for another 10 hours when I got my update. And now I am awaiting (now 3 weeks) my re-neg. contract. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. whew, glad to get that off my chest, I like this thread. :)

-people that wear their blue-tooth phones into a bar, and then make an irritated face and point to their ear when you think they are talking to you. Next time I'll just punch that fucking phone through your ear and give you something to point at...(takes a deep breath)

-FOX news

-24 fans that think Jack Bauer is real.

-Beer snobs. You drink beer that tastes funny, and has a weird name...whooptie shit.

-fake breast that look too damn fake.

-Cookie cutter blonde chicks, that spend all their time texting their other dumb blonde friend, that probably looks just like her.

-Hyperbole. Just because something is your favorite thing/food/drink...etc. Does not make it "the best in the world."

-People that complain about this not being an English class when others point out their ridiculous misspellings. It does not have to be mistake free, but God damn, at least try. How did some of you even graduate high school?

-People that will argue their point for 20 pages in a thread. You're not changing anyone's mind, even when you're correct.

-Non objective, political hardliners. Lighten up!

-The Fidel Castro looking army hats I see a lot of douche bags wearing now.

-Relinquishing my King of 270 crown to the next generation. To all you young punks: I am the original King!

Scott

peace