What ever happened....

V8 Beast

Dude, it's spring. He was ultimo benchracer and then Cavin showed up to rep the Cizzlebus streets mad l337 style and THE AMC BOYS was like "o snap!!!" and bugged out and now he's crying while jerking off alone to pictures of coltboostin's crashed 147mph trapmobile.

Dude, it's spring. He was ultimo benchracer and then Cavin showed up to rep the Cizzlebus streets mad l337 style and THE AMC BOYS was like "o snap!!!" and bugged out and now he's crying while jerking off alone to pictures of coltboostin's crashed 147mph trapmobile.

yeah man, amc be frontin, yo.

whistler tips n all. :woowoo:

dude, you need to learn the language of thuggin'.

http://www.urbandictionary.com

a previous conversation with TJ.... (from memory)

TJ: Yea I drive a Brinks truck.

Me: Dont you ever worry about getting robbed?

Stanforth: Shit dude! TJ would rob them instead!

TJ: Yea Id whip out my gat and be like "No, you gimme all YOUR money!"

:lol:

What is your with your infatuation with Cavin...

What is your with your infatuation with Cavin...

I'm infatuated with you Sam! You can plow my driveway any day Peaches. ;-)

I want a dig race, I'll even go topless...because thats how I roll sucka.

Seriously, I'm so sick of reading threads about Cavin and Cookies. Sumofabitches.

I'm infatuated with you Sam! You can plow my driveway any day Peaches. ;-)

I want a dig race, I'll even go topless...because thats how I roll sucka.

Seriously, I'm so sick of reading threads about Cavin and Cookies. Sumofabitches.

If you go topless then you have to race in my TA with the t-tops off!!!!

A baller ass truck:cool:

What do you contribute? Pictures of you sucking underage girls' titties?

I didnt know rusted trucks were baller, but whatever you say. And about the girls they are all overage but have fun lookin at the gay sites since you dont like tittays...

A baller ass truck:cool:

What do you contribute? Pictures of you sucking underage girls' titties?

Dude I bet you score with all the ladies looking like a fucking circus act, dude even the ugly girl next to you is laughing at you...

http://myspace-377.vo.llnwd.net/01266/77/33/1266413377_l.jpg

edited for boring ass content

seriously, though. you spent the time to look me up on myspace and think up a halfwit comment to my picture. honestly, you might want to consider how much effort you should be putting into trying to make me look like a "fucking circus act" considering i don't give a rats ass about the opinion of a guy who calls his house the "bunny ranch" to try and lure highschool girls over to win the approval of a bunch of socialite pricks like yourself

edited for boring ass content

seriously, though. you spent the time to look me up on myspace and think up a halfwit comment to my picture. honestly, you might want to consider how much effort you should be putting into trying to make me look like a "fucking circus act" considering i don't give a rats ass about the opinion of a guy who calls his house the "bunny ranch" to try and lure highschool girls over to win the approval of a bunch of socialite pricks like yourself

The only girls that were over here that were in highschool came with Cavin, The rest off the girls are all over 21...