Who are you?

ImUrOBGYN

http://www.lovecity.com/dates/males/male26-1-1.htm (Last ad on page)

Bwahahahaha.... Apparently, I'm a "treal gangsta".

Derrick Blake

Sex: Male

Sexual Preference: Straight

Denver Colorado US

Member Number: 7565033

About Me

I'm part black and part white with a bald head and some full lips that are good at kissing and they can do wander between a females thighs. I am a gangsta so don't let be the reason to skitty skirt before you take the the chance to know me as an individual without being straight forward cause I know quite a few people thst can vouch but I prefer for the lucky lady to conjure own opinion. All I'm basucall looking for is a friend with the potential to grow if thats what fate has in store for the curiousity.I would like for the female ti be spontaneaous but at the same time doesn't mind spending nice quiet nights at the house or takinnight walks. I want the female to have an open mind and ready to enjoy life with a treal gangsta!!!

Im a professional auto crosser and driving instructor, sounds like something I wouldn't mind doing for a career.

http://www.autocross.com/evolution/modules/tutorials/viewtutorial.php?tid=7

Joe Goeke

Joe has been in the sport of Solo II racing for about 15 years now. He has raced everything from front wheel drive, rear wheel drive and all wheel drive cars. Joe has earned several solo national trophies, and boxes of SCCA National Tour awards, including Pro Solo trophies. A lot of his success was done driving a 1994 Mazda Miata where he snagged two SCCA Pro Solo national championships in 1995 and 1997.

Recently, Joe has been running a Honda S2000. He has had a lot of success with this car as well as winning lots of National Tour events and Pro Solo in the car the last couple of years.

At the 2001 SCCA nationals, Joe ended up 3rd overall in the Pro season, and 2nd at the Solo II Nationals.

Joe has been an instructor for Evolution Schools for 4 years where he teaches a smooth and finesse type style that can be applied to every type of car.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell

"American professor, writer, and orator best known for his work in the fields of comparative mythology and comparative religion."

My first name is shared, but the middle name is my dad's first name.

Also, seems I died in 1987. :(

lol, I was thinking something along these same lines.