What to do in Cincy?

xtremef4i

My wife and I are going to the Bengals game this sunday and we have a hotel for Saturday. We decided to just make a mini vacation out of this weekend so we can be away from home and do something different. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do in Cincy this time of year other than shop? We are eating dinner at Champs since we have a gift card there, so I dont need any restaraunt info. Im just looking for things to keep us occupied all day Saturday.

Im getting up early in the morning and drinking my face off before the game starts too :p

Thanks for the suggestions in advance!

do you skateboard? There is a nice indoor park in Florence,KY called Ollies. If you don't might be fun to watch for a while. Or you could come to my house and ride dirtbikes and four wheelers. Or there is always the Dock for a little evening dancing.

Saturday night:

uh, I wouldn't suggest the Dock, but thats just me lol. The Lodge Bar, Cadillac Ranch, and Sully's are my favorite for downtown Cinci. The Lodge being the best by far! Covington is always packed but an awesome time cuz there are soooo many bars on one block and you can walk to all of them. They also have the BEST pizza which is open as long as the bars(comes in handy when wasted!)

During the day Saturday:

The cincinnati zoo is awesome! Always a winner, especially for couples. The riverfront is nice too on either ohio or KY side, just bundle up.

Wait, are you being punished? why would you drive an hour or more to spend all that money to watch them?

Thats what I tried to tell the wifey. We bought the tickets in July before the season started. I wanted to sell them but its a whole dofferent experience seeing the game in person rather than on tv. we will have fun even if they do crappy. plus we have pretty good seats

Saturday night:

uh, I wouldn't suggest the Dock, but thats just me lol. The Lodge Bar, Cadillac Ranch, and Sully's are my favorite for downtown Cinci. The Lodge being the best by far! Covington is always packed but an awesome time cuz there are soooo many bars on one block and you can walk to all of them. They also have the BEST pizza which is open as long as the bars(comes in handy when wasted!)

During the day Saturday:

The cincinnati zoo is awesome! Always a winner, especially for couples. The riverfront is nice too on either ohio or KY side, just bundle up.

Thanks Jess. I,ve been in Newport/Covington several times and I could probably stay busy there, but Ive never really done antyhing in Cincy other than sporting events and concerts. Ill check out those bars fo sho! always nice to visit a new popular local watering hole

Edited by xtremef4i

Thanks Jess. Yeah im no dancer by any means, but worth checking out on the internet anyways....

I,ve been in Newport several times and I could probably stay busy there, but Ive never really done antyhing in Cincy other than sporting events and concerts. Ill check out those bars fo sho! always nice to visit a new popular local watering hole

newport has really gone downhill.. there are much better places to hang out in the tristate these days!

ummm yeah i always thought the dock was a gay bar. better stay away from that one

Noted. Jess gave me the 411. Im staying as far away from that place as possible

I thought the newport aquarium was pretty neat when I went a few years ago...

It is a cool place but I have been there many times now. I think we went last year or the year before

Noted. Jess gave me the 411. Im staying as far away from that place as possible

It is a cool place but I have been there many times now. I think we went last year or the year before

I was wondering what the outcome would be if you checked the website. I would not have let you go.

I worked with a guy that bragged about going there. He said "You don't have to worry about dudes hitting on your girl". He was a pothead that we called Cato, because he reminded us of O.J.'s buddy.

Lol.. I personally like the Dock cuz I love gay guys, they crack me up and always have a good time but most guys I know are not fans, I didn't want you to get there and be like uhhhh.. HAHA!

I think Brad would be ok with it, he is a closet homosexual. He got married as a cover-up :fruit::lol:

:supergay:

I think Brad would be ok with it, he is a closet homosexual. He got married as a cover-up :fruit::lol:

:supergay:

Hey now:beating:. I would have a hard time passing for gay. I think Jarvis could do a better job of it with his "special" riding shoes and how nice he always dresses when we ride.

Hey now:beating:. I would have a hard time passing for gay. I think Jarvis could do a better job of it with his "special" riding shoes and how nice he always dresses when we ride.

Oh man, I love it!! Bringing Jarvis into something that has no application to him. Well played!

:D