What to do in Cincy?

xtremef4i

my spelling is pretty completely off but check out pompelios they filmed the tooth pick scene from rain man there, and go grab a beer at the hoffarhaus true german beer and its damn good. But get there early they have been known to run out of mugs.

Deff go to the Lodge bar! Great place. As for daytime fun go up to mt adams and have lunch then go down the hill to the crone conservatory. They have allot of cool plants and misc things that u will never see at the zoo. But deff walk to the lodge bar and drink it up!

too bad you don't have more time to spend.... there are cool places all over the univ. of cinci campus to hang, then theres the whole east side where I grad high school.... man the stories i could tell.... but tons to do out there in the country....

The weekend was good. The wife and I checked out IKEA, then shopped at Kenwood mall, and it was crowded as hell, made me never want to go back. Then we kinda took it easy. We checked into the hotel, walked a few blocks to fountain square, went back to the hotel and ate dinner at Champs. Then we pretty much called it a night. The weather sucked since it was cold and raining. I so badly wanted to go to Lodge bar, but didnt feel like walking in the cold rain to get there. Plus, I was so stuffed after drinks, dinner, and dessert, I didnt think I could have made room in my stomach for a night of drinking.

I did wake up and start drinking at 9:45am to pregame. I got pretty wasted, then we walked to Rock Bottom for lunch and I dont remember walking there or anything about it pretty much. My wife was leading me around like a dog, lol.

The Bengals game was exciting and good. The game ended in a tie after OT. I was pissed that there wasnt a winner, but a tie is better than a loss I guess.

Overall, it was good times, and relaxing, and good to get away, even if it was only 1 hour 20 minutes from home

The weekend was good. The wife and I checked out IKEA, then shopped at Kenwood mall, and it was crowded as hell, made me never want to go back. Then we kinda took it easy. We checked into the hotel, walked a few blocks to fountain square, went back to the hotel and ate dinner at Champs. Then we pretty much called it a night. The weather sucked since it was cold and raining. I so badly wanted to go to Lodge bar, but didnt feel like walking in the cold rain to get there. Plus, I was so stuffed after drinks, dinner, and dessert, I didnt think I could have made room in my stomach for a night of drinking.

I did wake up and start drinking at 9:45am to pregame. I got pretty wasted, then we walked to Rock Bottom for lunch and I dont remember walking there or anything about it pretty much. My wife was leading me around like a dog, lol.

The Bengals game was exciting and good. The game ended in a tie after OT. I was pissed that there wasnt a winner, but a tie is better than a loss I guess.

Overall, it was good times, and relaxing, and good to get away, even if it was only 1 hour 20 minutes from home

dang, i just saw this thread. my wifey and I were there also.....had two extra tickets; great seats in row 11 sect 119.

• 1 year later...
Zombies!

But seriously, I was thinking about doing a Cincy Zoo + Newport Aquarium trip. Any tips? I heard the cincy zoo area wasn't the best neighborhood to leave a new car...

you'll be fine if its your truck. I lived 5 mins up the road for 5 years with 4 different cars and not a problem with any. Newport Aqaurium is WELL worth it and there are plenty of good resturants in that area. My suggestion is to goto the Hofbrauhaus right across the street