You lose Brady Quinn!!!

El Karacho1647545492

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious, absolutely hilarious!! I guess I am not the only one that thinks he is really overrated because so far the worst teams in the NFL don't want him.

I can see him going to round 2 honestly, everyone thought he would go early so they had their picks already planned out with him not in the picture. Funny they moved him to a room with no camera's prolly didnt want to be seen crying on camera.

Hilarious, absolutely hilarious!! I guess I am not the only one that thinks he is really overrated because so far the worst teams in the NFL don't want him.

I can see him going to round 2 honestly, everyone thought he would go early so they had their picks already planned out with him not in the picture. Funny they moved him to a room with no camera's prolly didnt want to be seen crying on camera.

true fact.....he is the most overrated player in the draft. Played for a shitty overrated team and played horrible teams to make him seem better. His playing ability speaks for itself. CANT win in big games. Its because its ND and thats the only reason why he is talked about so much.

22. I dunno about giving up both of those draft picks though...

In reality they only gave up 1 pick... why is that so hard for people to understand. All they did was move their 2nd round pick up 13 spots. All Dallas gained was a 1st round pick next year

Browns still won't beat the Steelers though

you kidding me? cleveland gets an A+ in this draft...Joe Thomas to clear a path for Jamal Lewis and to protect Brady Quinn...they won't suck next year

this deserves re stating.

brady quinn, a central ohio guy with more marketability than the entire browns organization up to this point. oh, he happens to be a decent, servicable qb with a huge upside, 4 years in the spotlight, and two years under the blob (weiss). getting him at 22 is, up to this point, the steal of the draft. pairing him with joe thomas insures cleveland that the worst possible grade it can get this year is an a- if they totally punch out on the next rounds.

for the record, brady quinn is already the best qb the browns have had since re-establishment. i will kick the teeth in of anyone who holds him up to tim couch.

this deserves re stating.

for the record, brady quinn is already the best qb the browns have had since re-establishment. i will kick the teeth in of anyone who holds him up to tim couch.

Brady Quinn reminds me a lot of Tim Couch....

true fact.....he is the most overrated player in the draft. Played for a shitty overrated team and played horrible teams to make him seem better. His playing ability speaks for itself. CANT win in big games. Its because its ND and thats the only reason why he is talked about so much.

10-3 is an overrated team? I think that's a pretty decent season, especially with such a horrible defense that ND had. It's a good thing you know nothing about football. They also said Peyton Manning couldn't win the big games. :jerkit:

I'm a Steelers fan and I still think Cleveland made some great decisions today.

10-3 is an overrated team? I think that's a pretty decent season, especially with such a horrible defense that ND had. It's a good thing you know nothing about football. They also said Peyton Manning couldn't win the big games. :jerkit:

10-3 playing against relative nobodys and losing the big games. he's a franchise quarterback either way, though, and going from weis to crennell (sp?) is going to be a seamless transition

Go Browns! I was so happy when they selected Thomas. I feel Thomas is to much of a force to pass on. Quinn at 3 is an aweful decision. Quinn at 22 with losing next years 1st round pick 22 not bad at all, I was hoping they would snatch that heisman guy in the 3rd round 3rd pick. Quinn will do though. Good luck Troy, Hope I see you on TV today. Smith will make someone happy later today.

The coaching will be a nice smooth transaction also. Although I doubt Crennel will deal with Quinn much at all. I wonder if Winslow will still be buddy buddy with Frye.

I agree with the Browns seeming to make some smart pics today, it may be a blessing Smith didn't go so early though who knows if he'll be anything in the NFL.

Ever heard of Jason White or Eric Crouch? Yeah small QB's don't do very well in the NFL, even if they are Heisman winners. At least he got a free degree.

Lets start out by getting the obvious out of the way....You are just fucking stupid. Dont try to call me out when you do not know anything about football. When is the last time ND won a Bowl game? Answer: 13 years ago....again you are a dumbass. When is the last time Quinn beat a good team? He never did...dont be even more of a idiot and use Michigan 2 years ago. That was a rebuilding year and everyone beat Michigan. Peyton played in the SEC not the shitty ivy league that ND plays in. When you beat Airforce, navy and whatever shitty ass D1 school they can find they do suck. Dont blame it on the D dumbass his lack of ability and pass acuracy killed him. Dont use that bring in that he didnt have anyone to throw to. Jeff Samarja(sp) ring a bell he is like 6' 7''. Clevend needed a QB but overrated brady quinn was not the answer. He looked like a tool all over TV trying to sell himself because he knows the truth. All the scouts and football teams knew it your the only dumbass who doesnt. So go troll somewhere else and jump back on your bandwagon for the Steelers which im sure you just started liking them last year when they won it all. Conclusion....you are a dumbass and you make my head hurt with your stupidity which you call knowledge.

Joe thomas was a great pickup I totally agreed that they needed that stability in the line. They should have gone for the QB out of Stanford. Peterson would have been sweet but the browns do need a line.

Ever heard of Jason White or Eric Crouch? Yeah small QB's don't do very well in the NFL, even if they are Heisman winners. At least he got a free degree.

What about Doug Flutie?? I think he did pretty good in buffalo? He was barley over 6 feet. To use Jason White and Eric Crouch you are even dumber. IF you actually knew what you were talking about. Eric Crouch was converted to saftey on St Louis and just quit because he got hurt. He later signed with the Packers and quit again. Jason White had 2 acl tears in his knees. Thats why he didnt fair well in the NFL, he never played a down! He couldnt drop back quick enough this is what he said. It had nothing to do with their statures. But im sure you knew that because you made another educated opinion.

Take it you have never heard of Drew Brees?

LOL @ Jason White. He had the arm strength of a 12-year-old. It had nothing to do with his height, it's just that no NFL team wanted some 27-year-old rookie hilljack quarterback with bad knees and no arm.

Eric Crouch had no passing skills, he was just a speedy athletic guy who happened to play quarterback.

Danny Wuerffel was an awesome QB in college who unfortunately didn't do much in the NFL. Not every Heisman winner succeeds at the professional level, thats just the way it is.

Go Niners!