used bikes DEALER

thorne

I'm looking for a dealer incolumbus that takes the Kaw charge line. I really want a ZZ600. I have 8000$ to work with on the charge line and need 2 bikes. 1 of the bikes is a starter bike the other is what ever.

Tip suggestions what ever. i've been riding a while I just am tired of not having my bike. I also want a Trustable daily rider.

MSRP on a new kawasaki ZZR600 is $7299

talk them down and may be able to walk out $7000 tax title out the door

brand new ninja 650R is $6399 MSRP

or cruiser wise

Vulcan 900 custom for $7349 MSRP

or

Vulcal 500LTD MSRP $4999

just throwin ideas out there. i dont know if they take that card on used bikes thouhg, so id check, but if you got something like mentioned above, and bought a used bike for the learner bike youd be cool.

for your wife or you??

if for your wife find a cheap ninja 250.. an older one can be had dirt cheap or even a ninja ex500

just an FYI, i spent an hour at Motorsports of Columbus yesterday and it was hell. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVARRRR1!!!

They did have a new 07 ninja 500 for $4k tho, and a few used bikes for $4-$5k, but there selection sucks and there employees blow ass chunks.

I went to Iron Pony straight from there and would never go back to motorsports. I got personalized service from one guy off the bat, any questions he didn't know he know he got the answer for me fast. Dropped some good cash there and wouldn't hesitate to go back.

I bought a used bike private party, but its too bad they don't sell bikes as well, it'd be a one stop shop.

your Kawasaki card can be used at any Kawasaki dealer. The special pricing promotions (cheap monthly payments that fool you into a sense of actually paying on your bike) will only apply to NEW bike purchases. You can buy a used bike on your Kawi card but it will be at whatever the "standard" APR was when you got the card...most likely 17.9%

if you're going to get a ninja 500, id strongly recommend buying it used. you can get a newer used one for a few grand less than one with zero miles on it. it kinda takes a bit of the hurt off when you/your wife drops it...

they hold their value pretty well too (other than the loss you take the moment you ride it off the lot).

they havent changed the design of those bikes since 1988... just some minor cosmetic things, other than that, the rest of it has stayed the same for 20 years... i guess if it aint broke dont fix it. if you keep your eyes open, you can find an older one in decent condition for around a grand. they are pretty easy to work on too.

wtf me and my buddy went over there and no one even talked to us. We were sitting on the GS500F and ZZR600 and not a single person came to ask if we needed help/.

@ Motorsports? I fuckin' warned ya man, I'll never go back. Sucks for them too because not more than an hour or so later I dropped $500+ at iron pony.

Its cool tho, I liked see/hearing all the sweet bikes at iron pony on the sidewalk.