Rob/Gearhead- First Link

351mach11647545510

Guest Removed
Even children with ADHD think your sig is a fucking mess, Gearhead.

that better?

corvette guys, always cryying about something :asshole:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha. Im sure you do have a lot of tools. Thats great. I do too. I sure I could do everything you do and maybe more. The only difference between you and I? My profit margin is larger. Pretty simple really. Like I stated before I was just asking you a question of if you were commissioned or not. Had I known you were going to get all freaked out about the question I would have not asked it. If it was a joke between you and someone else, why is it you got so defensive about it? Why wouldnt you just come out and tell everyone it was a joke? I'm sure the way you talk now you know that you put your foot in your mouth in the other thread. Its okay. Being a business owner I am not trying to bring myself down to your level.

You tell me all about how shifflet owns his building??? WOW what exactly does that have to do with you? You turn wrenches for him. Next youll tell us how the reason he owns that building is because of you. His house off of alkire you the reason for that too right? Did you build the deck thats on the back of it also?

Come on man. You should have said it was a joke if it was a joke. I didnt mean to get your panties in a bunch...

Guest hotrodmama024

I wont lie, i can make a mean ass steak on the grill just like a good women should. ;)

Yup and you're cookin like a good woman :lol: :lol:

Guest Removed
How come you cant answer the question? Do you always answer questions with questions. Like you have already stated you made me look pretty stupid. Sorry for the confusion man.

fixxed.

what question do you want answered?

you ask 4 or more each time you post.

and i never got defenseive about it,the linky in his sig, and that v8kills plate is a joke between me and him. that you keep jumping in on, too find another way too bash me and the shop. your the one that jumped up and started bashing shifflet auto. and your the one that cant answer why? or even tell me the name of your shop!

Guest hotrodmama024

What if he doesnt want certain people to know where he works? That isnt a crime is it? Just because everyone else seems to make sure its known doesnt mean some people dont want it known. Not choosing sides just stating facts.

I am bored. :rolleyes:

Wow that was a great fix. You havent made me look stupid, well I take that back. Yes you have for going on and on, with your ignorance. I havent bashed the shop you work at. I will say I have bashed you. Now let me move on to "i keep opening my mouth about you" in the Senior Members Section.

I'm writing a movie called "Shop Warz," where the crews of various car shops around columbus fight each other, breakdancing/racing/swordfighting style.

PS: You have all been replaced by Ninja Pirates in the movie.

What kind of swordfighting...?

No, bananas.

This shit is BANANA'S.

What the fuck have you done here? That song will be stuck in my head all night now.

Guest Removed
Gearhead, if you are going to state "first link in my sig", make sure the website works. ;)

It is down incase you didn't know. Handle my light work will ya?

Its all new now. there still ironing it out.it was down for a short time.

no i didnt. catch up son.

looks like im not the only one that seen it.

no i didnt. catch up son.

then wtf is this?

just pull the headlight to get to the relay. we can get you scanned and fixed up cheaper then anyone in town.

guaranteed.

just send a pm

yep your right i said that. Thats why I own many specialty tools. Advanced diagnostic computers. Laptops to tune with. Tools youve probably never heard of. I could go on. Well no I have never swapped motors. Well maybe a window motor here and there. Now engines, done quite a few. Dont just swap them. Build them too.

we do/have all the above, and then some.plus a lot of the special transmission tools.

i remember when they would delete posts like this when i made them. and its total bs that your getting away with it.