POST PICS and VIDS OF YOUR RIDE!!!!

SPLN SUX

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
New day, more junk. Got this dumb cheap as the PO thought it needed a rear end, ended up being a wheel bearing! HoboTurbo set up coming soon....

i-bthsJtj-L.jpg

You're my hero

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

159212662_10110721718771664_5720128855588918381_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=gjGLxBreubEAX--QJ_n&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=cbe2191e817ab180b746dec001ce5651&oe=606D3551

I think my pic went bad...?

Really liked these, looked at them before we got the Volvo. It just didn't fit the milage the wife drives.

How are you liking it after owning it for a while?

Really liked these, looked at them before we got the Volvo. It just didn't fit the milage the wife drives.

How are you liking it after owning it for a while?

Here's my take...

What I wanted:

Supercharged V8 (515hp)

2018+ because of new tech features

CPO because of reputation

Black/Black/Black

How I feel after owning it for 9 Months:

Very glad I opted for the 515 HP, it's very fun to drive.

It's the quietest road/ride I've ever owned.

It's hard to keep the black wheels clean.

Zero issues in 8 months... Still happy I bought CPO. However, the CPO is good through 2024, the OEM warranty ends in the middle of 2022. In the future, i would buy one non-CPO with 2-2.5 years left on the OEM warranty as I actually plan to buy a new (used) ones every couple of years.

TLDR: After owning it for a while, i plan to get another one after this, and maybe so-on.

You're my hero

Ha! Thanks. This is one that looks better in pics than in person! :lolguy: 165K miles and I am flogging it every day. The last one was too nice to do stupid shit to (but oddly enough, this one runs better!). This is THE car to do stupid shit too. :lolguy:

Ha! Thanks. This is one that looks better in pics than in person! :lolguy: 165K miles and I am flogging it every day. The last one was too nice to do stupid shit to (but oddly enough, this one runs better!). This is THE car to do stupid shit too. :lolguy:

They all qualify to do stupid shit to. Some just make you feel bad when you get too stupid. :lolguy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

UK spec 300TDI Discovery. Endless shipments of air freighted parts from England over the last month or so, trying to get this thing 100%

Heading off on a multi month cross county adventure with it next week....

191649751-10159241982172380-2277627867524640487-n.jpg

UK spec 300TDI Discovery. Endless shipments of air freighted parts from England over the last month or so, trying to get this thing 100%

That's awesome. I fully expect a thread like Doc's complete with pics and details.

191649751-10159241982172380-2277627867524640487-n.jpg

Sounds awesome. Im jealous.

• Casper unpinned this topic