POST PICS and VIDS OF YOUR RIDE!!!!

SPLN SUX

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK spec 300TDI Discovery. Endless shipments of air freighted parts from England over the last month or so, trying to get this thing 100%

Heading off on a multi month cross county adventure with it next week....

191649751-10159241982172380-2277627867524640487-n.jpg

Way cool :fuckyeah:

Sounds awesome. Im jealous.

If it makes you feel any better, it doesn't have A/C.

It was sold as being "ice cold air" Well, the condenser and half of the lines are missing... I sourced parts from a US Disco, as the part numbers appeared the same. Everything is different, and I gave up trying to find everything from the UK. Going to be a toasty summer, that's for sure!

UK spec 300TDI Discovery. Endless shipments of air freighted parts from England over the last month or so, trying to get this thing 100%

Heading off on a multi month cross county adventure with it next week....

191649751-10159241982172380-2277627867524640487-n.jpg

Fuckin PROPER

• 1 month later...

Mother nature cooperated yesterday when shooting a customers car that I detailed so I took the opportunity to snap some of mine as well. These are updated shots of the daily after a few minor cosmetic mods were added since I got her. Enjoying her still. There are worse daily driver choices out there.

Side view showing rear spoiler and front lip

original.jpg

Side markers blacked out and while simple and cheap, I really like the front lip and updated grill badge

original.jpg

Not my favorite angle of the car but it works. Rear backup lights at 50% tint and rear reflectors tinted too. Rear badge is growing on me. My tie in better if I do the window trim in gloss black.

original.jpg

My favorite angle:

original.jpg

Honda did a good job with the lights and front design. I wish the intercooler had a screen in front of it or was black though.

original.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my wheels back from being powder coated in Porsche Vulcan grey metallic. Another HUGE A+ job from Team Wheel Medic. 2 day turn time was a pleasant surprise.

Love this color as it nearly matches the too brow of the OEM sport grill on my car. It's also super glossy and from the right angle they look like black chrome.

Sealed up with 2 layers of GYEON Rim ceramic. Now, off chrome delete the window trim in gloss black. Wrap is in route. ddc52d72ec333d2022ff55bcdd83033f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
My wife made me stop while we were out for a drive over the weekend. I finally worked out all the bugs in the brakes so I can finally take it out on the mountain roads away from the house. It’s rediculously flat through hard corners and super stable after adjusting the coil overs 50 times. It needs more power and a different transmission to make it really fun. I’ve been figuring out if I want to try the cheaper route with a used 5.3 with a supercharger or a built 6.2 na for now and maybe a supercharger later if I “need” it. http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1012&pictureid=9902

• Casper unpinned this topic