Funny picture thread.

cbrjess0815

Thought it may be, thanks. Had to be in the UK, couldn't get away with that in the US.

Actually I'm surprised... The UK has extremely strict rules for cars (nationwide annual safety inspection, nationwide emissions testing etc) and Ohio allows cars on the road that would see you in jail in the UK. You're not allowed to drive around with accident damage that has sharp edges that would cut a pedestrian in a collision.. You cannot have rust near any structural elements of the car (seat belt mounts, etc) and they pull up the carpets to check every year. Engine mods can invalidate your insurance.

Ohio is much more lax. As long as you pay your sticker and you're not in a e-check county you can drive anything on the road as lng as the cops don't pull you over. I hate it when I see cars dog-tracking down the road (where the front and rear tires don't line up, and the car leaves 4 ruts in the snow, not two) because of unrepaired frame damage.

Hah. When I was 11 the "internet" was called JANET. SMTP was in its infancy and only universities and military types could access it.

We used dialup BBSs. On our 300/300 baud modems. Data flowed uphill both ways, in the snow. :foreveralone:

I remember those days.... Prodigy was my first isp.