Bike vs Cop

thorne

it got boring after awhile. forwarded to the end. im thinkin the guy riding was a pussy, because the cop should have never been on his ass that much. only thing that saved him was the cop getting hit.

That guy had plenty of skill. On the back tire at 100+? He was just messing with the cop the whole time.

love the series by ghost rider.....cool chases for sure. in this country though he'd be caught trying that shit. not only would there be every cop in the state chasing him, the choppers would be out, etc.....in the end he'd likely be dead due to a another car accidentally nailing him or in the case of Midwest truckers, they'd have squeezed him off the road for sure. :D

it got boring after awhile. forwarded to the end. im thinkin the guy riding was a pussy, because the cop should have never been on his ass that much. only thing that saved him was the cop getting hit.

Yeah. Far from a pussy. That is Ghost Rider.

That guy had plenty of skill. On the back tire at 100+? He was just messing with the cop the whole time.

I figured that. He was haulin. Man I used to ride with a few guys that lived in Hilliard that rode out 90-100 mile rear tires for 1 mile. Thats no shit. The guys live in Cabot Cove off Hilliard-Rome.

yea too bad he died making his last video....he was the shit. That wasnt the turbo busa in his other vids...that was the gsxr1000. We used to ride wheelies upto about 140-150mph until our wrist would get tired...those were the days...I miss my 929rr :(