Soo, uhhh.. I did it.

Farkas

Didn't you just spend months building this less than a year ago?

Well, yeah I did, and I really prefer to keep the engine if someone would just buy the rolling chassis but I really have my eye on something harder to find and something in much better condition than mine.

what kind of power does this put down at the wheel?

I was supposed to get it on the dyno a week or two ago but my distributor pretty much blew up and I had to find a replacement, so that was that.. BUT another big reason why I decided I wanted to get something else was because I'm pretty sure I blew up my rear end.. and I know the OEM 6.7inch LSD rear ends on these will hold to around 180'ish horsepower on a fresh build like mine.

IF I had to estimate from the stock 100 to the wheels I'd say I'm putting down 180-190 to the wheels, and this is judging by what other builds similar to mine have been putting down.

what is the chance on making the money you want. Is there a market out there for this car at 9k. You seem to put a lot of work into it but if your ready for something new then go for it. I still love ITBs.

Carbs....not ITBs....

what is the chance on making the money you want. Is there a market out there for this car at 9k. You seem to put a lot of work into it but if your ready for something new then go for it. I still love ITBs.

I should be asking around 11-12k but I'm trying to be realistic when I sell my car. I'm not trying to tax the shit out of the sale or anything.. and to me 9k seems, "fair."

I listed my car on E-bay.. and reserve is set to 9,000. I won't fill anyone in on what I plan on getting next, but it's going to be something nobody expected :). Anyways, if anyone's interested, inquire within.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270118966228

You're getting a Prius!

9k for an '86 Corolla? wow, maybe I need to go buy a Toyota for resale value since GM obviously doesn't have crap.

Well an AE86 is MUCH more rare than an F-body, assuming that's what you own. Not to mention such a good condition one like Andy's. He just put $6k into motor parts this winter, with free labor. That's a $9k motor if you don't know what you're doing.