how to get out of Sprint?

smokin5s

does anyone know how to get out of a Sprint contract? for the past 8 months, we've had to call EVERY month because they keep on screwing up our bill. The coverage sucks asshole... and ya, I HATE this company... we have insurance on all of our phones, go to get my RAZR serviced, get told that I have to mail it in... my fiance's phone breaks... they tell her that she has to wait until friday to get a replacement... plus they raised the insurance price even though we were in contract with them... over all just a shitty company...

so....

how do I get out of this contract?

pay the early termination fee

been tehre done that with Verizon a couple years back, SUCKED ASS and I will NEVER go back, service was horrible, people were horrible, and my bill was always wrong, FUCK THEM. I am glad I paid the $150 or whatever and left. Been happy ever since.

how much longer is on your contract? is it 1 year or 2?

look thru it and see if theres any way to get out of it due to all the issues youre having

shit like this is why i always prefer to spend a little more on the phone and opt for the shorter contract. since i feel pretty comfortable with verizon, i wouldnt mind going 2 years with them at this point

if you are nearing the end of your contract it is sometimes cheaper to put your phones on the cheapest plan and let them run out

Yes, if your company lets you do that. I have Alltel and they will let me switch plans for free, but I've heard that other companies charge you some ridiculous fee to switch your plan.

I used to have Sprint, luckily I got rid of them before I came down here, because Alltel has great service in this area.

Guest oNeSiCkc5VeTtE
if you are nearing the end of your contract it is sometimes cheaper to put your phones on the cheapest plan and let them run out

thats what I'm doing with my nextel plan as their equally as shitty and plan on switching over to Verizon...

There is actually a loophole my ex and I used a few years ago to get out of both our sprint phones. At the time it was 150 per phone, she got a job at verizon so we wanted to switch. She was informed from her new job that if the company cannot provide service to a certain area, say Washington Courthouse, then they had to legally let you out of your contract. Her step-dad had several rental properties in Courthouse (where she was from) so we signed a lease agreement for one of his properties and got out of the contract. Saved 300$.

how do you know for sure that they can't give service? I know that her parents live in Mt Gilliad and most of the town you can't get service and when you can, it's 1 bar.... but there's a Sprint store in town.

i hate my sprint service, my internet doesnt work on my phone ie. i cant even down load ringtones to give them money! ive called *2 (customer service) about 20 times and i have gone down to a sprint store 4-5 times and the last time i went they brought it back after 45 min saying if this doesnt work now, we cant help you, great customer service right? so im paying for something i cant even use....

Sprint FTMFL

how do you know for sure that they can't give service? I know that her parents live in Mt Gilliad and most of the town you can't get service and when you can, it's 1 bar.... but there's a Sprint store in town.

My ex was from Wash. Courthouse so she knew the area well. It was a well known that Sprint does not cover that area.

Get rid of your crappy razr! Everyone I know that has one doesn't have good reception with it. And this is coming from different carriers. I bought myself and my girlfriend a razr because they were on sale. Fucking battery goes out real quick and I don't get a good signal. I should of kept my very old kyoceria phone with its pull out antenna. It almost always had a signal.