New Linkin Park CD

Berto

Got it this morning, In general I was dissapointed. I came to expect a lot from them on Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

Songs I like on this one are

Track 2 ( forget name)

Shadow of the Day (sounds alot like U2)

and the song they play on the radio.

The rest i could go with out.

What are your opinions?

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1162399705-happycatLinkinPark.jpg

linkin park blows, angsty wannabe rock in general blows, this album is no revolution.

i think i grew out of linkin park after about 8th grade.

I'M ABOUT TO BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1162399705-happycatLinkinPark.jpg

linkin park blows, angsty wannabe rock in general blows, this album is no revolution.

I'M ABOUT TO BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with this guy.^

Linkin Park has never made anything that great to begin with.

Agreed. They were really popular in middle school, I figured they just faded away after that. Listening to some guy yell SHUT-UP! 10 times over just isn't something I want to hear.

Agreed. They were really popular in middle school' date=' I figured they just faded away after that. Listening to some guy yell SHUT-UP! 10 times over just isn't something I want to hear.[/quote']

That's the one Linkin Park song I can't stand. Almost everything else off Hybrid Theory was awesome. At least half the songs off Meteora were awesome. Now with their new album, they've gone consistently downhill.

-Kevin

You probably have the fake album then. There was a fake album out that had all of the songs titled correctly but they were songs from Chester's old band.

No, it's the real one, been on newsgroups for a few weeks and it sucks. I think it was released in the stores today.

I remember hearing that they put together over 100 songs in a month's time, and then chose from those 100+ songs. To me, it sounds like they just threw together as many things as they could. I would think that to get a quality song, you'd have to put some time and effort into it. 100+ songs/month doesn't seem like they put a lot of thought into them. This album apparently reflects that.

I could be wrong...

P.S. I'll still download it to try it out.

• 4 weeks later...

Back from the dead.

I finally just pulled this down, and it's terrible. I just want to make sure I got the real thing and not a fake album. Is the whole album just pussy, or what?