Pick your poison

Sam1647545489

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ihuntv8
You guys missed the point of this thread. It was suppost to be which one of the vehicles in the garage do you wanna race.

I will race all of them, dig, roll :)

Dig for 50$? On the street...

Digging is too much work, not to mention asphalt is heavy. Why would I want to race on the street anyhow?

Tell you what, since you race all the time and are on a Hayabusa, let me get a new tire, some passes then I will still not dig race you on the street. Sound like a deal? The track, now that we can do! :)

after seeing the way you drive a car, im sure your not much better on a bike ;)

so even with the r6/r1 im still not the least bit worried

Then you should have no problem racing me on my bike from a dig for a 1/4 mile right for money.. So like I said, me on my stocker and you on your 20k bike gangster ass turbo bike..

Digging is too much work, not to mention asphalt is heavy. Why would I want to race on the street anyhow?

Tell you what, since you race all the time and are on a Hayabusa, let me get a new tire, some passes then I will still not dig race you on the street. Sound like a deal? The track, now that we can do! :)

I havent raced the hayabusa much yet at all. Maybe 2 passes on the street that werent even full 1/4.

Then you should have no problem racing me on my bike from a dig for a 1/4 mile right for money.. So like I said, me on my stocker and you on your 20k bike gangster ass turbo bike..

why is everything about money with you guys? i've run with motorhead on his 40k gangster ass turbo bike, hell he even let me ride it, and it was all just for fun.

fyi watching biker boyz too many times kills brain cells ;)

oh and you better bring that gay footage wheel so we can get it right, i don't want to cheat you out of your 1,320 feet or 440 yards how ever you guys measure it :burn:

why is everything about money with you guys? i've run with motorhead on his 40k gangster ass turbo bike, hell he even let me ride it, and it was all just for fun.

fyi watching biker boyz too many times kills brain cells ;)

oh and you better bring that gay footage wheel so we can get it right, i don't want to cheat you out of your 1,320 feet or 440 yards how ever you guys measure it :burn:

Because it makes it more fun to win money. And apparently you have watched biker boys many more times then I have since you are the one running around with full leathers on all the time. I will make sure it is a full 1320 just to give you the best chance you can have to catch up to me..

Guest ihuntv8
Well, when we roll up there with the cars, I will bring the bike as well. :)

Cool, should be a good time. It will be the first time i race both car and bike in the same night :)

I just got a jet boat with a big block in it, you guys have any boats you want to race....lol

Cool, should be a good time. It will be the first time i race both car and bike in the same night :)

I just got a jet boat with a big block in it, you guys have any boats you want to race....lol

I have a 16 ft speedster with 220hp. I dont think it will hang with your boat, but I am goin to buy that new 20' speedster they just came out with with twin s/c motors putting out 430hp here in the winter. So maybe next summer..

Because it makes it more fun to win money. And apparently you have watched biker boys many more times then I have since you are the one running around with full leathers on all the time. I will make sure it is a full 1320 just to give you the best chance you can have to catch up to me..

after you go down at 90 mph on a bike, you'll understand why i wear gear :rolleyes: that reply just solidifys my opinion that you really don't have enough brains to protect yourself in the event of a accident

after you go down at 90 mph on a bike, you'll understand why i wear gear :rolleyes: that reply just infores my opinion that you really don't have enough brains to protect yourself in the event of a accident

Oh trust me I wear leathers to race the bike but I didnt think you would need to wear them while driving a car from cleveland to cbus then while eating in champs resturant. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hyper.gif

Oh trust me I wear leathers to race the bike but I didnt think you would need to wear them while driving a car from cleveland to cbus then while eating in champs resturant. http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/hyper.gif

trust me i was under the impression we were going to race not eat when we got there :asshole: plus i didn't know the gt2 would be trailerd, i was going to take the bike off at the meeting spot for us and fuk around with the porsche on the way down there, and trailer my bike back

Sam - I have 0 passes on my bike street or track. Also, as sole provider for my family, I cannot justify spending 50 bucks for your entertainment. If you ever want to run a stock 14 for shits and giggles though, gimmie a shout.

Sam - I have 0 passes on my bike street or track. Also, as sole provider for my family, I cannot justify spending 50 bucks for your entertainment. If you ever want to run a stock 14 for shits and giggles though, gimmie a shout.

Cool cool, I understand. I might be goin to the track this friday so if you got nothing planned let me know, maybe we can do something then..

Cool cool, I understand. I might be goin to the track this friday so if you got nothing planned let me know, maybe we can do something then..

Sounds good to me. I was thinking about going Saturday as well. Maybe to Marion. I don't have leather pants, so if the track is stringent, I doubt I will get to run. I have been told Marion is pretty lax about that stuff. Where do you typically run at?