If you trap 125 or higher...

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got proof? (timeslips posted by sam dont count, we all know how accurate they are.)

for the record, i thought you were slower than that.

I'm not sure about proof. MrBlunt2gnt (Chad) was videoing that day at Marion, I believe, so I'm checking with him to see what he has in the way of video, etc.

Awesome though for you to come in here and try to front me out, DJ, like I have a reason to lie or something. :confused:

:lol: I wouldn't say that.

Then don't.

he raced me last year and got mt by a car.

Okay, then I officially stand corrected. I have now heard of him racing exactly one person. So what he said is now only a little funny to me, but still untrue.

So you got a 600? I'd be willing to throw down some $ for a race, from an 80 roll I get a car and the hit.

The funny thing is, no matter how many times I call you out, or you call me out, even though I'm willing to negotiate on speed, you're NOT. It's like you know yourself you built a car that ONLY has a CHANCE to win from that high of a roll. We all know its not from traction problems, its from big dreams and an inadequate plan of action.

But yeah, you say you trapped 111 at trails the other night, my bike only traps 118 with an EXCELLENT rider, which I definitely am not, so not a big gap there.

I was trapping 115-116 at the Fall Norwalk day. We should run sometime. I think it'd be a good race. Dig. Roll. I don't give a shit. ;)

Exactly, this is what its about. I hate some people that are so competitive that they feel they have to do their best to secure a win beforehand. I'm down for a run whenever, but only rolls until I get the bike to stop wheelieing (sp?) lol. First gear 3/4 or wot is scary, shit pops up faster than I like. 30mph or above is fine, I think 40 or 50 is fun.

Now that class is over for the summer, I'll be out a lot more, we'll definitely have to meet up sometime. :D

The funny thing is, no matter how many times I call you out, or you call me out, even though I'm willing to negotiate on speed, you're NOT. It's like you know yourself you built a car that ONLY has a CHANCE to win from that high of a roll. We all know its not from traction problems, its from big dreams and an inadequate plan of action.

But yeah, you say you trapped 111 at trails the other night, my bike only traps 118 with an EXCELLENT rider, which I definitely am not, so not a big gap there.

couldnt have said it better my self.

you dont here of me racing, on the street. ill still love to hand you your ass at at the track. and im not turboed yet. but i dont have to say if you trap 130 or more i ll race you because i can trap 134 in the 1/4. I personaly know my truck will not hook on the street impossible. So i race at the track. Comming to thing about it ive never heard of Tilley racing at a track. just street racing. hmm and im the stupid one?

I'm not sure about proof. MrBlunt2gnt (Chad) was videoing that day at Marion, I believe, so I'm checking with him to see what he has in the way of video, etc.

Awesome though for you to come in here and try to front me out, DJ, like I have a reason to lie or something. :confused:

hey man, like i said, i was under the impression that you hadnt gone that fast. my bad. plus, i just gotta check and make sure you hangin out with sam isnt affecting your view of reality.

sam, you know im just jealous.

I called you out.

Look we all know the game to well. I told you what I did at the track.

I asked for 80mph roll not an episode of Jerry Springer. So if your not down to do that then just move on and dont take it any further.

BTW my dreams of me scaring bikes with my lil four banger just became a reality, See you on the HWY.

you dont here of me racing, on the street. ill still love to hand you your ass at at the track. and im not turboed yet. but i dont have to say if you trap 130 or more i ll race you because i can trap 134 in the 1/4. I personaly know my truck will not hook on the street impossible. So i race at the track. Comming to thing about it ive never heard of Tilley racing at a track. just street racing. hmm and im the stupid one?

I'll take that as a challenge to race at the track some time, and I'll accept. We got a lot of season left, so I am sure we can work something out. Deal?

its a deal. ive always wanted to race your car and sams, + linn. at a track. i will tell you what it ran im not a street racer. at super chevy it went 10.19 at 129.+. that was with a few problems that i still havent worked out. New heads are on and i might go to norwalk tonight to make some pulls. dont know at this point.

Is there going to be a cr track meat at trails anytime soon? if so ill request off work.

I called you out.

I asked for 80mph roll not an episode of Jerry Springer. So if your not down to do that then just move on and dont take it any further.

BTW my dreams of me scaring bikes with my lil four banger just became a reality, See you on the HWY.

I guess you missed the multiple times that I called YOU out.

So here it is, I'm calling YOU out for a 40 roll, do you accept?

I called you out.

I'm not skeeerd. I am more then willing to lose.

BTW matt you sand bagger I found numer sites talking of 119-125 traps .

I'm not skeeerd. I am more then willing to lose.

BTW matt you sand bagger I found numer sites talking of 119-125 traps .

i only looked on one site, it read 118.70, sry, i guess the internet is not all the same. wtf does it matter, we'll never race anyways, he's to scared.