If you had a leak....

V8 Beast

Dont worry Brian I am going racing Friday night and going to the show sat morning. Park next to me and your car will look like a million buck cause mine will look like SHIT. LOL

On second thought get your ass to the track with me friday and race that damn thing!!

Dont worry Brian I am going racing Friday night and going to the show sat morning. Park next to me and your car will look like a million buck cause mine will look like SHIT. LOL

On second thought get your ass to the track with me friday and race that damn thing!!

What time? I do need to get more comfortable with the delay on the trans brake.

my car.....no, wouldn't attract anyone and I'd likely get kicked out for messing up the parking lot......your ride is pretty nice and I'd bubble gum the leak and go. :D

Would you still take your car the the car show this weekend?

my car.....no, wouldn't attract anyone and I'd likely get kicked out for messing up the parking lot......your ride is pretty nice and I'd bubble gum the leak and go. :D

Thanks!! Im under the car now with a stick of gum, some fix-a-flat, and a roll of duct tape :D

I was thinking of going to MCIR I have never been there. The gates open at 5:30 start running at 6:00

depends whats leaking and how bad, but most likely i would just fix it. especially if its a popular, newer, american car where every part imaginable is readily available at autozone, jegs, etc.

I don't think there is anything left on his car stock - it is an aftermarket rear end.

Bring it man - it is a good time!

All GM show at Roby in Marysville. It used to be an all f-body show but simply not enough interest.

oh. i don't have a GM........(unless you count a '90 grand prix)..............................................................................................................................................yet. more to come.