So i just started a new job.....

justinwebb

and its i drive a forklift around a pick orders...but get this i pick orders like food and personal hygiene stuff and clothes and shoes all for prisons all over the US.....so i was working on an order for Leavenworth and the food they get is better than what i can afford lol....and i was pulling nike and reebok shoes and clothes hahahaha......i was pissed all day ...figured i would rant kinda want to go to prison now just to eat good food im sick of ramen noodles

I don't know what goes on over there, but it would take a lot more than $200k to get me to work in Iraq or Afghanistan. I can't say there is a price. :eek:

How about civilians overseas getting paid $100k-$200k to sit on there ass and maybe work 2 hours a day?

and its i drive a forklift around a pick orders...but get this i pick orders like food and personal hygiene stuff and clothes and shoes all for prisons all over the US.....so i was working on an order for Leavenworth and the food they get is better than what i can afford lol....and i was pulling nike and reebok shoes and clothes hahahaha......i was pissed all day ...figured i would rant kinda want to go to prison now just to eat good food im sick of ramen noodles

i work at a prison, trust me. YOU DO NOT want to go there. an inmate just got killed last week at the prison i work at, and we're considered low security. a few days after that, someone became bubbas bitch. the food they get at the commisary isn't that great, but leavenworth is probably different since it's a military/federal.

Do you make your noodles so there is barely any broth? I do....

Ramen noodles and kidney beans are good. Also try Ramen and one of those small bags of chicken, or tuna. Excellent with cheese too.

any chance you guys are hiring? lol