What do we think about Mike Ward Racing?

AI Coupe

Just talked to Mike and from what we discussed he knows what he's talking about.

Nice shop in Reynoldsburg with nice looking late model street racers inside the shop, mostly Mustangs.

Anyone have any experience with him?

Thanks, Ron

Just talked to Mike and from what we discussed he knows what he's talking about.

Nice shop in Reynoldsburg with nice looking late model street racers inside the shop, mostly Mustangs.

Anyone have any experience with him?

Thanks, Ron

What are you looking at having done?

He has done most of my work. He did my headers and cams and put my 4:10's in. I havent had any flaws with him. He knows alot about cars, espically mustangs. They offer hard to beat prices also, which everyone loves. I highly recomend Mike Ward Racing

I believe he bought Hensler out and made right a lot of things.

I belive it was more he made right when hensler could not but I belive they where only neighbors. I know for the short time I work for james he did good work and he has gotton bigger so he must still be doing so.

I want to thank everyone for their positive feedback. My wife Nikki and I run our business. We try to do the best we possibly can for everyone. We recently realized that we have built more cars than most people on CR realize. We focus mostly on late model mustangs, but we have done a lot of other cars as well. We are a distrubutor for a number of performance products including PROCHARGER. Although some of our most recent projects have included installing and tuning a Roush supercharger on an 07 mustang, a Kenne Bell on a 05 Saleen, and a Procharger on a 06 Nissan 350Z (which will dyno and tune tomorrow). I will ask Nikki to post some photos so we can show everyone some of our more impressive projects. We also build complete chassis cars. We have 4 in process at this time. We will get back on CR more frequently, however as you can see we have been very busy lately. To those who have been to our shop, thanks again, for those who have not, we look forward to seeing you in the near future. PS...In house Dyno coming soon.

Stampede, sorry for the delay in responding. I've been in the shop all morning. We are located at 67A Klema drive in Reynoldsburg, just west of Pataskala. From Jeg's Main St. location take Main St. east to Taylor Rd., then make a left. Continue on Taylor Rd. until you reach Broad St. traffic light. Continue .5 mile north of Broad then make a Right onto Cypress St. Cypress will dead end into Klema Dr. We are the 1st building on Klema drive. Look for all the Mustangs and other cool hot rods in front and behind our shop.