Need a job? Want to be a flight attendant?

Akula

Skybus is hiring.

Flight Attendant

Job description:

Flight Attendant OPEN INTERVIEW SESSIONS MONTHLY- CHECK OUR CAREER FAIR PAGE FOR DATES AND LOCATION. Basic Function The Flight Attendant oversees the safe operation and regulatory requirements of all inflight activities related to the aircraft cabin as well as performed exceptional customer service for all passengers during the inflight portion of their travel experience. The Flight Attendant reports to the Manager of Inflight and Onboard Sales. Responsibilities • Able to report to work within 1.5 hours of assignment notification. • Adhere to all scheduled duty assignments or re-assignments. • Ensure all emergency equipment on board the aircraft is secured, with valid inspection dates, and in working order. • Coordinate with other crewmembers to ensure a safe and reliable airline operation. • Ensure passengers receive prompt and courteous service during their flight. • Strive to reach monthly and/or annual on board sales goals. • Accountable for all sales transactions at the conclusion of each working day. • Maintain cleanliness and appearance of the aircraft cabin. • Direct passengers on and off the aircraft. • Assist passengers with carry-on baggage. • Prepare the cabin for departure and arrival as required by the FAA and Skybus procedures. • Successfully complete all required training. • Project a professional image that commands respect for the Flight Attendant Adhere to established uniform and appearance guidelines. • Conduct various required announcements. • Able to maintain and display a working knowledge of FAA requirements as well as Skybus and departmental policies and procedures. • Reporting all operational issues and deviations in a timely manner to Inflight Management. • Perform other duties and special projects as assigned. **Minimum Qualifications *Minimum 1 year customer service experience. Retail, food service, etc. *Minimum of 19 years old *Legal authorization to work in the U.S. *20/20 corrected vision *Able to lift 50lbs from floor to above shoulders *Minimum 5’1” *Bi-lingual a plus *Able to show up on the first day of training with a laptop capable of reading a memory stick and CD-ROM *Willing to work a flexible schedule

Qualification Requirements:

You must indicate that you meet the requirements listed below by checking the corresponding items.

Must be 19 years old

Must be able to work a flexible schedule

Haha wonder id there is a max height, The thought of me or big Eric doing this make mt knees and back hurt :)

I saw a TV show like dateline or something where there was a girl that was 4'9" and her life dream was to be a flight attendant so they did a surgery and extended her legs 3 inches on each side.

And where does it say "you will never use it again", Mr. Smartypants? That is my question. I read the laptop part. :p Maybe you need a reading class next quarter/semester? :o

LOL. Your question was too vague. Maybe you need to enroll and take a communications class. :p

I assume he was just making the assumption that a flight attendant will not need a laptop with them to serve you tiny delicious glasses of coke.

no dude thye make some good money i actualy jsut stopped banging a flight attendant becaus eher cousin found out. they make good money but they are absolutly wacked out.

huh?! why would it matter if her cousin found out... unless her cousin was her husband?

My friend just got hired through skybus... taking classes for a month now I believe... he likes it... i have never flown so i wouldn't never even attempt to do this...

• 2 weeks later...