A ride with MoJoe

Trjackson

As many of you know, a RX-7 meet took place yesterday. Joe got his car tuned yesterday by another forum memeber. Joe asked me if I wanted to go for a ride. We proceed to go down milkin ave, and WHAM Joe lay's into it. It felt incredible. Words can't describe it. By no means was it retarded fast, but what impresses me so much is how smooth it is. My car, which I am conident makes 20 horse less than Joes, seems so much more violant. I also loved the fact due to his nice tires he could mat it in first and second and not spin. Joe, you sir have a really nice ride. I love it. Joe, I can tell you absolutly love to run the piss out of your car(hell yeah). Ladie and gentleman, Joe and I went only on 3 roads, in which all 3 were short roads, yet, Joe layed into his car and gave her all she had about 9 times. Very nice!

Once agian. It was a pleasure meeting some new people. Jason, Zavier, and Joe my hat is tipped to you guys. Thanks again for an awesome time!

Ty

Stock twins will do that, much smoother acceleration than a bigass laggy single turbo. Joe, you need to give me a ride in that thing sometime.

Who you calling big ass? Are you talking to me? Are you talking to my turbo?

But I heard he got walked by z06 how much power did it put down?

You "heard". That's what CR people do, they hear things. 2 people were there. Both were having issues with 3rd gear. I have no problem saying the Z06 won. I only did a few 2nd gear pulls and I had no 3rd gear. The car simply would not go into 3rd over 7000 RPM. I could start from 3rd, but we never got a chance to run. He's a nice guy. Other than someone wanting gossip our shit, there was nothing to talk about.

As for the write on my car,Ty thanks. You know what the car was running and I was only happy it smooth out from where it was. Thanks for making to trip up here. You, and the guys with you were very cool to talk to. The tires never broke traction, because everything was set on low. I was running 9-11 lbs of boost and have fuel issues that are a mathematical night mare. We turned the boost down a took some fuel away so I would be able to at least play a little. When you rode with me I was shifting at 7000 rpm's. It ran fine like that all day. That night ???????, I don't know what happened. It was just nice to drive the car.

Mav, I've just been busy. I was out of town a few weeks and just started working a new area for my work. I have some things to work out with the car. It runs. It's fun. But, I'm only using 70% off the build. I'll make it out when I can. Would like to catch up with you. It's going on 2 years.

i heard joe got walked by a bass....

this of course was before the bass was caught and released..

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c168/twistedrx7/CIMG1030-1.jpg

Forget the tow hook...the front of your car needs a HUGE fish hook hanging off the bumper.

thats kinda funny seeing as i did take off the tow hooks....

bet the tow truck guy was like how the hell am i gonna tow this.

bad thing is they towed it on a regular tow truck :(

Ouch. At least it was catch and release!