What happened to Grego?

HotCarl

Ok, ive never liked him all that much but he was better than the alternative morning show (the zoo, ick). Last week I thought they were just on vacation, then I hear a rumor that all the Blitz dj's were at Red, White and Boom except them. Now their still not on the air this week, anyone know?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know there was a big beef with someone on there friday morning...not sure if that was it or not?

That was a rerun w/ Scott Staf (asshat from Creed).

I too, would be interested in the reason Grego is gone.

KillJoy

Rerun

Monday (7/9) was NOT a rerun.

Mo and Randi were on w/ Chad popping in as well. At the top of each Hour Mo read a statement that Grego was released from his Contract, and that no further information will be provided.

KillJoy

Who cares, Howard on Sirius>anyone on the Blitz....

True words!!!

Monday (7/9) was NOT a rerun.

Mo and Randi were on w/ Chad popping in as well. At the top of each Hour Mo read a statement that Grego was released from his Contract, and that no further information will be provided.

KillJoy

I could swear I heard best of this morn. They had some guy talking about a plane that was crashing and Grego asked "was it filled with black......smoke" and they made fun saying they thought he was asking was the crashing plane full of black people.

True words!!!

I could swear I heard best of this morn. They had some guy talking about a plane that was crashing and Grego asked "was it filled with black......smoke" and they made fun saying they thought he was asking was the crashing plane full of black people.

Yeah...you heard that. They were playing some rerun clips, and a LOT of music... but, still, Mo and Randi were there talking as usual....

KillJoy

Yeah...you heard that. They were playing some rerun clips, and a LOT of music... but, still, Mo and Randi were there talking as usual....

KillJoy

I thought I heard the same. Mo and Randi then I would hear a rerun of some sort. Guess I'll have to check the 'other' paper to find out what happened. Its not like the dispatch would cover something like that.

Either way, Opey & Anthony > all

KillJoy

That explains it then...I went to CDs after that part I heard.

You make more whp, have a blown V8 (better powerband), and an automatic.

Besides, you said you would race Sam for 20, why not me?

I'll let it be your choice since you are at the disadvanage. I make 4 more whp than you ;)

Your weight is less, and you have MUCH wider tires than I.

Head over tonight. We can get things figured out. You get suicide ;)

KillJoy