Why do skinny girls have big holes

COLD AIR

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause the skinny ones get used up more early on, so by the time you get to it its all sloppy, and the fat ones are just starting out so they are still "fresher."

As far as the boobs....If I had to guess I would say since they are composed mostly of fat, would be the reason why skinny girls have small ones and big girls have big ones.

That help?

My suggestion is to pull out and find a slightly larger chick, She dont need to weight 80 lbs

PLUS ONE!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I always like a nice hot little thing. but you wont get any better attention than a thick girl. Mind you I dont mean fat, just a few extra padding. These are the types that will do anything/everything for you. You could go ass to mouth and after your done she'll pay your rent and make you a ham sandwich. Just saying, try to be a little more open minded and you may be impressed

Guest baseciv
If you get one with LOTs of extra padding, you can get her to shoplift small high dollar items like digital cameras under her rolls. I don't remember where I saw a chick being busted for just that, it was on CNN a few months ago I think.