mid ohio this weekend

88lx5oh

i got 4 tickets.. was trying to sell them, seems of no interest to anyone for a price tag..

anyone want them for nearly free??

4 tickets, today and tomorrow

bring me a pack of Salem lights and a Mt. Dew

and there all yours

call the cell if interested 614-256-3407 Ryan

Went today pretty cool races, Glad to not see "Dick" Tracy (Paul Tracy) racing. The Diesel Audi's are the quietest race cars I have ever heard almost like a street car. And I must say the C6R Vette is fucking fast and bad as shit. Some of the LMP2 cars could barely pass it after coming out of the carosel. The Porsche race was fun to watch with some of the drivers spinning out a few times. Steve the #33 car has some skill! he cut a tire on the first lap went to last and finished 7th I think. He has won every race this year but that one!

Just got back, man those Indy cars are fucking sweet.

Went today pretty cool races, Glad to not see "Dick" Tracy (Paul Tracy) racing. The Diesel Audi's are the quietest race cars I have ever heard almost like a street car. And I must say the C6R Vette is fucking fast and bad as shit. Some of the LMP2 cars could barely pass it after coming out of the carosel. The Porsche race was fun to watch with some of the drivers spinning out a few times. Steve the #33 car has some skill! he cut a tire on the first lap went to last and finished 7th I think. He has won every race this year but that one!

Saw your car there, Parked about 1 row back from you.

Best sounding: The Vettes

Coolest sounding: Audi diesels

Worst Sounding: The Porches of the GT3 cup challenge(close second was the 4cly Acuras)

Engine that sounded like it could blow at any moment: The Ferraris

Just my humble opinion.

I got some video of Friday practice that I will try to put up.

Met all kinds of cool race fans.

CJ

Best race weekend I've ever experienced. The ALMS race was so much more interesting than the IRL race, minus the flipping Marco (that makes two races I've been to this year where Marco Andretti flipped haha). The best part was hanging around the paddock Friday and Saturday nights. We stood and watched for about an hour as teams packed there shit up. I almost got knocked over by Jorg Burgmeister as he booked it for a cart cause he must have been running late.

It is sad that the DBR9's didn't come back this year as they were great competition for the Corvettes (both in performance and looks). The Viper was a last minute effort by the Woodhouse Performance team to see what they could do in GT2. I thought they would have tried for GT1 but I guess they really wouldn't have had a chance against the Vettes. I'm suprised at how bad they did but they might have had some problems I didn't hear about.

Can't wait for next year's event, for sure.

It was very cool yesterday, boring today though, with IRL all being Hondas it is Gay all cars are the same and almost no passing. I miss the good ol days of Chevy and Lola and other manufactures in the race. Now it is like a driving school, more than a race.

I've been going to MidOhio for maybe 10 years or so...biggest crowd I've ever seen. Just great. I had to go pack my trailer up and head home after the IRL race but wish I could've stayed for the Speed race. That's a yearly event for me now, we should try and get a section saved for us next year. I have a "few" contacts there that could probably make it happen. I couldn't believe no one had the grassy knoll next to the Paddock area, would have been perfect! Let me know what interest there is and I'll see what I can do for next year. Maybe a combo deal with us, buckeyegoats and other local forums...