FT/ i want your H22 motor for my gsr one

Guest Rice Box

Guest Rice Box

Im looking to trade my b18c1 MOTOR only for your H22 MOTOR only and $1-200 on your part

My c1 is out of a 94 gsr with 90k miles

only thing it needs is a disty cap.

its stock except for a skunk 2 intake mani.

i dont want to throw down cash on your built h22 or anything like that....if your h22 is Stock or with same milage im going to want $1-200 to even up the trade ....and thats Still a Hella deal

i've allready done a gsr swap and im looking to go H series

lmk what you have...looking to trade ASAP

Guest Rice Box

um...im not looking for a built h22...reread it

im looking for a stock h22.....and yea b18c1's are worth more than h22 motor FACT

lmk if u want to trade your " spare h22 motor"

Guest Rice Box

ok I ONLY WANT A STRAIGHT TRADE

as in if you have a h22 i DONT want to buy it...i have my $ tied up in a gsr swap

So if i can't trade straight up for a h22 motor for my gsr motor im not trading.

id only be interested in a euro h22 etc and i will add some cash.

so in response to you pm...your 60k h22 sounds good as long as your looking to trade

Guest Wunna Dig Race
I sold Tom the Euro H22 that he was telling you about it has around 60K miles on it I had it in a 95 Civic until I found a H22 set up for a turbo it has a new Headgasket ect its just a long block w/o dizzy/mani

Guest Rice Box
I sold Tom the Euro H22 that he was telling you about it has around 60K miles on it I had it in a 95 Civic until I found a H22 set up for a turbo it has a new Headgasket ect its just a long block w/o dizzy/mani

wish it was a euro and it would be mine or atleast had a disty and i would trade