Run your car on tap water

Mark1647545493

you can't have 100% efficiency, not just because of friction, but also something else. It's either the first or second rule of thermodynamics....... but i either forgot everything from thermo or am too drunk to remember what it is or both

well its friction, heat, or sound energy... pick your poison. One of those 3 will scrub from any system that we currently can creat with todays technology. Perhaps in the next 100yrs or so we maybe be able to crack the problem, but its going to take generations of genious to do so. Keep in mind, physics law is only law not because we can prove it, but because we cant disprove it. When someone can, thats when new theroy begins the steps to becoming law. Of course it has to be recreated and confirmed by about a dozen of the smartest people in the world, but thats the way it works.

What about in a Vacum? at 0 kelvin?

Every medium has its scrubber... in a vacuum is radiant energy in the form of narrow band radiation. Its still heat, just not like we know it. Its raidition is much more concentrated and unfiltered without any molecules to absorb any of the radiation dangerous to us.

0 K, also known as absolute zero, also a theretical temperature that has yet to be reached, all molecular motion stops, so i dont think much of anything is going to happen ;)

There is a heat engine designed to create electrical current that uses ambient temperture versus absolute zero across a thermocouple. The only problem is the net output is only about as much energy to run a golf cart for 36holes. It takes so much energy to sustain a chamber of about 25 K, that even the rediculous potential difference between ambient temps and 25 K, that the net output is minute.

I walk talk theory Could would I love to have a computer simulation for physics like this. I know it would take allot of power but damn.

I think something we need to look at is harnessing energy from sound and sun better. Thats a source thats around you abudnetly .

I believe that too. With our ability in so many areas it's pretty hard to believe we don't have something like this in mass use/production. It's possible, I believe that strongly.

However, the money trail is so strong with gas companies and all those involved even in the political world, it's not likely going to happen anytime soon.

It would however be a huge hit to the world of terrorism. Shut off the mid-east and the power they hold with oil / demand and bye, bye Arabs. They'll all be begging us for help and money then.

good idea, yet the gas companies wont let it become possible just like everything else

I believe that too. With our ability in so many areas it's pretty hard to believe we don't have something like this in mass use/production. It's possible, I believe that strongly.

However, the money trail is so strong with gas companies and all those involved even in the political world, it's not likely going to happen anytime soon.

It would however be a huge hit to the world of terrorism. Shut off the mid-east and the power they hold with oil / demand and bye, bye Arabs. They'll all be begging us for help and money then.

yeah all the gas companies are buying out and shutting down the alternative fuel/energy companies. and saying we have a shortage of oil just to up their prices on gasoline. its all a bunch of bullshit