Need Drivers....

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

Need to hire drivers who know Columbus and are dependable. This is no pizza delivery job. We are a local Real Estate & Mortgage company who does Rent-To-Own & credit repair as well.

You will be putting up signs around Columbus at predesignated intersections around Columbus' busiest areas. I am looking for someone dependable and that would perfeer setting at night to avoid accidents and nosey onlookers. We will discuss pay upon interview.

Becki

Shady really.... forget it, I can pay 10-15 an hour to someone else to put my signs up. My bad for ASSuming people who LIKE to drive mite appreciate making some extra money. My bad for thinking you guys would be interested, and as far as any buisness I do shady not quite, tell that to all the people I have gotten into homes, but its all good. I should have known better.

Becki

Guest hotrodmama024
No.. its not shady... she is in charge of rent to owns, and needs to pay people to put up signs for her. She is my best friend, this isnt some shady thing. I am just wondering why she didnt want me and her to just do it and make the extra cash.

Guest hotrodmama024
She doesnt need a resume. Maybe she didnt post it clear enough for you. But i know for a fact i wouldnt want people to know where i work, unless they were interested in the position. She doesnt need your credit report, or any personal information. She wont even see it. She will send whoever is interested to her boss, which is the owner of the Real Estate office. No gimick here.

Big fucking deal you tards. Look, I don't know who you are Becki, but this is the same thing I have done from time to time for business. She doesn't have to be a company. She's not offering 401k. It's extra fucking $$$. Basically, " Hey fucker, you do this, I pay you. What is so hard about that? It's easy money for someone. Let alone each of her signs cost a minimum of $9 a piece. So every time you put one out, she is throwing away. It's not like you get them back to use again. All this in hopes, someone sees it and calls. This works. What is so hard for you guys to see on this?

Good luck. sorry for the rant. Millers a good guy. Let him do it.

shoot me a PM. how long is this position open (like, do you need it done for a few days or continuing for a couple months?) is it all over columbus or on a certain side of town? last but not least, is putting the signs up legal, or is there a permit involved? i dont have an issue doing this, as im actually looking to make a few extra bucks a few nights a week, but i dont want to get in any sort of shit for doing it

i am interested though

THANK YOU for the common sence check, heaven forbid I try and hook some people up, and no I dont have a permit but I will take that chance for the thousands of dollars my company will make from the buisness generated by this form of advertisment.

Becki

So your saying that at election time, all these candidate parties go out and get permits in every city? Nope. And these groups put 5 up on every corner.

No way I'm going to feel bad about putting up a sign that tells people there is someone out there that can help you save money or get in your first home.

I hate all these people that put up these signs illegally. It makes our city look like shit, plus no one comes back to get the signs.

There is NOTHING illegal about it, HATE me LOVE me I dont care I help people for a living. Wanna talk about what should be ILLEGAL, not teaching our kids in school how important their credit is and how you need it as an adult, but they got sex ed and PE.....maybe if someone DID something about that I would not be in buisness helping people buy homes while repairing their credit! :eek:

Yours Truely,

Becki

So your saying that at election time, all these candidate parties go out and get permits in every city? Nope. And these groups put 5 up on every corner.

No way I'm going to feel bad about putting up a sign that tells people there is someone out there that can help you save money or get in your first home.

just because everyone does it, doesn't make it ok.

someone put one of those election signs in my dads yard, when i confirmed he was never asked, we took it out