Need Drivers....

Guest Dat Woman U luv2hate

Guest hotrodmama024
I hate all these people that put up these signs illegally. It makes our city look like shit, plus no one comes back to get the signs.

How many people do things worse then putting up signs? How about everyone that throws trash out of there car? Seriously we arent the people that ruin the corners, its people that want to destruct the signs on the corner that are the bad people.

What do you do G-MONEY?

Guest GMoney
There is NOTHING illegal about it, HATE me LOVE me I dont care I help people for a living. Wanna talk about what should be ILLEGAL, not teaching our kids in school how important their credit is and how you need it as an adult, but they got sex ed and PE.....maybe if someone DID something about that I would not be in buisness helping people buy homes while repairing their credit! :eek:

Yours Truely,

Becki

Actually it is illegal to do what you are doing. If it wasn't than why aren't you doing it and why are you asking them to do it in the dark?

What makes you think that putting up a sign for your company on someone else's property without there permission? Would you like it if i stuck a sign in your front yard every morning that advertised my company called "Chop'em up abortions" with a phone number would you like it? Just cause your business maybe helps people, doesn't mean that you don't have to pay for proper advertising that doen't cause litter on the side of the road.

Guest GMoney
How many people do things worse then putting up signs? How about everyone that throws trash out of there car? Seriously we arent the people that ruin the corners, its people that want to destruct the signs on the corner that are the bad people.

What do you do G-MONEY?

What does it matter what i do. It's legal i can tell you that.

I am not one of those people that destruct the signs on the side of the road. I just do not have the time or i would!

I am not one of those people that destruct the signs on the side of the road. I just do not have the time or i would!

Look You really need to implying that what I do is illegal, ITS NOT!!!!! ITS 100% legal.If its so illegal why have I not even been fined yet, why have I put these up RITE in front of a FC Sheriff and he didnt say ANYTHING! I have NEVER had ANY legal problems with this form of advertising! PERIOD! Go worry about the ones holding signs of dead babies for you children to view before you come after me! :burn:

not teaching our kids in school how important their credit is and how you need it as an adult, but they got sex ed and PE.....

Just a fyi, my high school taught about credit during math classes.

Though Sex ED is a joke. The abstinence only education does not work.

Actually I learned that two condoms used together make friction causing them to break. I did learn that!

Guest hotrodmama024

Well then shut the fuck up. You are contradicting yourself.

What school is this?