you guys are all Super cool

Guest Rice Box

Guest Rice Box

I love the way you guys cone off the parking lot at QSL.....is there a certain hand shake to get me inside the cones?

*Was told i needed to post somewhere else other than the FS or id get banned :gay: so here ya go!

I love the way you guys cone off the parking lot at QSL.....is there a certain hand shake to get me inside the cones?

*Was told i needed to post somewhere else other than the FS or id get banned :gay: so here ya go!

Don't worry your working on getting banned anyway!

Keep up the smart-ass'd, sarcastic, un-necessary posts !

Your doing Great!

Nothing much you can do about it dude. If they dont want you in there, they dont want you in there. Granted, I have never gone, so I donno what would happen if I tried to get in, but there is no need bitching about it. Just try to get to know people on here better?

Guest Rice Box
They do that to keep douchebags like yourself where they belong on the other side of the cones, deal with it bitch. First page!! I was here

give you $1 if u come say that too me :cry:

i want in the cool kids club....please dont ban me i wont get back on again or anything lol

Guest Rice Box
Don't worry your working on getting banned anyway!

Keep up the smart-ass'd, sarcastic, un-necessary posts !

Your doing Great!

Thanks for the encoruagment :thumbup:

Guest hotrodmama024
Wow, ok so there isnt enough parking spots for even the people that have stickers. You show here in this thread why you arent going to be in our parking lot. Thanks for playing!

first page for the beating of the n00b.

First off you posted here did you do a welcome thread? Second talking shit always works well. third money always works. paypal me 500$ i will get you in.

Bill,

He had no intentions of a "welcome" thread. Except for this post, all he has done is post stuff for sale. Using CR as his own personal marketplace. When he was kindly asked to contribute to the forum in other ways, this was his rather crude gesture.

Guest Rice Box

lol i did't know all you cool people at CR Owned the parking lot

pay to get in....thats a joke

im not rich, i dont have dad's $ and i dont drive new cars so im basicly im just making fun of the whole " i set up cones ...you can't come in

i bet i park my honda right in the middle of the shit and no one does anything :)

Guest Rice Box

BTW i was allready banned for selling stuff....your site is't NEARLY big enough to constitue me paying to sell shit on here ....yea fucking right

ban me again and i'll be back on :)