FS build your own cbr 900rr

wnaplay1647545503

I have a 97 cbr900rr that has been taken apart. I bought the bike abought a year ago with the motor and tranny removed. Shortly after I bought another bike that was a year newer but wrecked. So I took Some parts from this bike to repair the wrecked bike. I am selling everything that is left. I know for sure the gas tank, side mirrors, and windscreen are not included. The frame is in great shape and comes with a salvage title.(it was wrecked a year after original purchase by the original owner and rebuilt with a salvage title I believe in 98). Most of the plastics are in need of repair. A few are missing. The bike was missing a few odds and end things that I did not get when I purchased it. I have taken pictures of everything and these will hopefully show up in this ad. The engine is completely disassembled. I was told by the previous owner he heard a tick one day and tore it down to rebuild it. He then decided to sell it. The tranny I was told was complete and in good working condition however 3 of the gears slid off one of the shafts and I cant remember how they go back on. I know everything is not there to make a complete bike but spending a little money on ebay and you could have yourself a nice cheap bike. Most pieces have some issue.

Things I know off the top of my head, both rims have a bent lip. The swingarm has a small dent on it, the upper forks are bent, the subframe needs one side of a support welded back into place. I'm sure theres other small issues as well. If interested let me know. I will be putting it all on ebay as one lot this weekend. I am not looking to sell parts individually unless you need alot of parts. I had planned on selling each piece but decided to just sell it off and count my loss'. I'll sell everything for $1200 OBO If interested, make me an offer. Not necessarily looking to trade.

I have some leads on the parts needed to rebuild this if someone is interested.

Thanks

do you have everypart of the motor/tranny and wiring harness...i would like to put on my cart....would u sell just these parts?if so how much?p.s. sell the parts individually and you lll make more money

I am not sure whats there exactly. It might all be there but I wont guarantee it. I would prefer to sell together. I am just ready to get it all out of the garage.

Thanks

Guest nasty57
do you have everypart of the motor/tranny and wiring harness...i would like to put on my cart....would u sell just these parts?if so how much?p.s. sell the parts individually and you lll make more money

ebay

Not to threadshit, but for a basketcase 97 900rr thats completely apart, the price is a lil high, especialy if its a salvage title. i've been looking for a project, would you be willing to come down at all on price to get it gone soon? If i understood correctly, you basicly have a frame and parts of a motor, the rest needing replaced correct? If i'm off, sorry for the price comment...

:eek: You better call me when that gets done.

• 4 weeks later...
What I know is missing, the tank, side mirrors, ecu, front axle(bolt). Thats all I can think of. I know a guy here in ohio(another forum) that can sell me alot of the stuff needed for cheap. I have bought parts off him before. If it dosnt sell by the end of this month I will just build another one.

• 2 weeks later...