Next project will turn out like this one

Sam1647545489

I vote LS1, but either way that is going to be sweet as hell. What color will it be?

Gonna be black on black. Imagine that same car/look/stance but with an all black paint scheme and some black wheels with a deep polished lip. I have acouple leads on some shells right now. I am goin to acouple junk yards this weekend to hopefully find my shortblock now. If the lsx motor goes in it, it will be a stock short block with good heads and a cam and prolly some sort of blower on it. Also gonna try to manage a t-56 in there but I dunno. I gotta see whats goin to fit up in there.

I vote rb25, just to respect the Nissan legacy. If not then the 2jz swap is the better. Everone seems to be on the ls1 swap bandwagon these days, plus you have an lsx car already.

Lsx motors is what I know and I like to work on my own shit, so it would be easy for me to fix if something were to break.

Gonna be black on black. Imagine that same car/look/stance but with an all black paint scheme and some black wheels with a deep polished lip. I have acouple leads on some shells right now. I am goin to acouple junk yards this weekend to hopefully find my shortblock now. If the lsx motor goes in it, it will be a stock short block with good heads and a cam and prolly some sort of blower on it. Also gonna try to manage a t-56 in there but I dunno. I gotta see whats goin to fit up in there.

BADASS!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Lsx motors is what I know and I like to work on my own shit, so it would be easy for me to fix if something were to break.

That is all the more reason to go with a different powerplant and drivetrain.

You know the lsx, do you know the 2jz?

Jackson