Do you guys meet up anywhere on wed. nights?

Guest RoundIIRacing

Guest RoundIIRacing
I guess you take me as a dumbass,go ahead and go down there and maybe I'll meet you in a few years!I heard you got a fast mustang(?)!Just be ready to get it out of storage next week,you got some z taillights to check out for me,(do I have a bulb out?)!

Guest Removed
I guess you take me as a dumbass,go ahead and go down there and maybe I'll meet you in a few years!I heard you got a fast mustang(?)!Just be ready to get it out of storage next week,you got some z taillights to check out for me,(do I have a bulb out?)!

you heard right but,

kind of hard to get it out of storage......

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40955

maybe you are the dumbass.

Guest Wunna Dig Race

LMAO I wanna see that. Mustang wont be outta the garage for a while. Its funny people always calls you out when your shit aint done Rob LMAO

Guest RoundIIRacing
Sam I used to go out to the warehouse but last time I was out there the man showed up there,needless to say I wont be there anymore!If there is a new spot let me know!I was on campus about 11 and the dude in the 300 turbo pulled up!I talked my buddy into playin a lil in his all motor hatch,he got owned,but it was a good time!The owner of the nissan was cool though,we talked then he realized who I was on here,and welcomed me to the forums,cool kat!He said I need to dig with the viper as soon as I get rollin again!I'm down for whatever!

Guest alpin3star5
Wed-Friday nights are best for me since I work the other nights of the week.

I'll put it out there now...I'll have a BBQ at my place in a couple weeks. Anyone interested?

FYI...last time I BBQ's..we had lobster tails and crab legs ;)

:thumbup:

Guest hotrodmama024
Sam I used to go out to the warehouse but last time I was out there the man showed up there,needless to say I wont be there anymore!If there is a new spot let me know!I was on campus about 11 and the dude in the 300 turbo pulled up!I talked my buddy into playin a lil in his all motor hatch,he got owned,but it was a good time!The owner of the nissan was cool though,we talked then he realized who I was on here,and welcomed me to the forums,cool kat!He said I need to dig with the viper as soon as I get rollin again!I'm down for whatever!

I think i am in love with your Z28! ;)